Learn eagle language

During this experience of learning Eagle Language

, the Yunxiao Sect lost more than twenty monks.

They were all buried by Shao Mang and Si Lingluo.

The scattered stars followed suit and imitated the moon to illuminate the earth, but they failed.

In the dark and cold corpse burial mound, the light shines down, like washing dirty clothes with a few drops of water that is difficult to moisturize your lips, which makes people feel despair.

Shao Mang tried to be as open-minded as possible and tried to accept that the soil that had been blended with the bones of countless monks was stained on her clothes. If she leaned too hard, she would be defeated. She had to restrain herself and not think about it.

If she really couldn't hold on, she would look at Si Lingluo out of the corner of her eye.

The senior sister was so familiar with the needs of the corpse burial site that she must have come often in the past. She had no friends in the Immortal Mansion, so she naturally came alone. What did the senior sister think at that time, and how did she bury the corpses time and time again.

Sure enough, after thinking about this, Shaomang successfully diverted his attention and was no longer bothered by his dirty clothes.

She has always been like this. Once she figures it out, she does things surprisingly neatly.

In less than half an hour, all the bodies were buried.

Shao Mang was about to wipe Si Lingluo's face with silk silk, but Si Lingluo said, "I'll add a seal first." Shao Mang

understood what seal she wanted to add when he was young, so he took a few steps back.

There is nothing special about the bodies of these monks, but if someone with evil intentions steals the body to practice evil, that would be very bad.

The corpses of monks are more agile and stronger than ordinary people. After being transformed into evil spirits, they are even more powerful than they were before they were alive.

Therefore, all the major immortal sects have set up special corpse burial posts, which are guarded by special guards and the seals will be strengthened.

The Xuanheng Sect also stood out in this regard. It is said that at the enrollment meeting of a certain year, Jing Wanmu promised in public that he would prepare a crystal firefly coffin for each disciple to protect his body from decay.

Logically speaking, such posthumous promises have no effect. After all, people cannot be resurrected, and this body can only be used in this life. What is the use of being well preserved? How can it be preserved after a new body is given in the next life? Replace the one you got up with?

King Netherworld was the first to refuse.

Shao Mang thought so, but it was strange that some disciples were really moved by this promise and took the Xuanheng Sect's admissions exam year after year.

Everyone has their own pursuits, some want to be wonderful in life, some want stability after death, and Shao Mang understands that.

The person guarding the post paid twenty high-grade spiritual stones at once.

This is something they may not be able to earn even after setting up a stall for several months.

When we left, the sky was slightly bright.

After staying up all night, he was not as tired as expected, and Shaomang was very awake.

"There are still three high-grade spiritual stones, which is enough to make a fairy dress for senior sister."