"Are you going to stop me too?"

Pinellia novel
"Are you going to stop me too?"
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Rushing into the seaNext chapter: Is Shaomang awake?
"Are you going to stop me too?"

From a distance, the teleportation array flashed out in no more than a moment.

Yu Wan was in awe, surprisingly no longer undisciplined, with a serious look on her face as if she was being collected for debt.

"It's hard to say what fate is like in this world. If Mo Yun had been born a few years earlier, she would have caught up with the war and famine thirty years ago, and she would have been a sheep dung and egg picker." In order to track Mo Yun, she and

Nie Shenzhi flew here, carrying the bags in their sleeves. The cool breeze was blowing in, and now it was icy and cool. After a few shakes, a frost-stained leaf fell off. The leaf was as earthy as the loess high slope.

In a blink of an eye, it's time to snow again.

Yu Wan said harshly: "But she actually became my disciple."

Nie Shenzhi said calmly: "She is not as respected as someone who picks up sheep dung eggs."

Yu Wan looked contemptuous: "That's now. Before, Shao Shao When Mang was still a bitch, Mo Yun was much more impressive. Hey, boss, you spoke for her like this. That day she defeated Shao Mang in swordplay, but you didn't take her as your disciple, and instead worked hard as a pupil. Mi Lou picked Wen, and it's all because he dislikes her, so don't pretend to be a bigot and accuse me."

Nie Shenzhi didn't fall for her trick and just discussed the matter.

"I don't dislike it." His white hair fell down and his tone was patient: "You have also accepted many apprentices. You should know that accepting apprentices depends on fate."

Yu Wan laughed and said mockingly: "The words are true, but master and apprentice What is fate? Isn't it still determined by your likes and dislikes?"

Nie Shenzhi said warmly.

Yu Wan glanced at the direction Mo Yun was leaving, "Forgive me for my low cultivation level, but when did you and Jing Wanmu get on a boat and make a quilt?" "

No wonder people say you are vulgar." Nie Shenzhi Explaining, "She and I are on different paths, it's just a coincidence."

Yu Wan said: "Tell me about it. My three apprentices have gone. If I can't come back, who will provide for me in my old age?"

"The Dreamland of the Dry Demon" It's called Miaole Township, and anyone can enter it regardless of consciousness, soul, or body." Nie Shenzhi said: "But after entering Miaole Township, you will not directly enter the master's dream as the rumors say, but will be separated from the master's dream. Outside of the dream, the person's emotions at that time created her own wonderful land."

Yu Wan couldn't bear it, "What does that have to do with Mo Yun? I'm not afraid to tell the truth, she is really worthless."

Nie Shenzhi continued. : "Zhou Fushu must have opened the entrance to Miaole Township, but there is no way to enter the main dream of the drought demon. The dream of the drought demon is a small world, and everything in it is determined. If one wants to enter, he must find it inside. Fill in a suitable position. For example, if there is a person in the main dream who went crazy after his lover died, then only the person who also lost his lover and went crazy in reality can enter the main dream and become that person. Nowadays, Miaole Township only has One relationship line can be entered, and there are three people in this line."

Yu Wan was slightly shocked: "Once Zhou Fushu dies, the tongue will have to be cut off and thrown under the Naihe Bridge. It is full of nonsense. I have known her for so long. , I have never heard a word of truth from her mouth."