The Peerless Sword

"Did Nie Shenzhi ask you to come, or did you break into the inn without permission?"

the man suddenly asked.

Shaomang is in confusion now. This experience is different from what she imagined.

Something must have happened at Wanyao Inn.

Does the leader know?

How could you not know?

Why did the leader let her come?

If anything happens to the senior sister during this trip, she will never be able to forgive herself in this life.

Shao Mang calmed down secretly and said: "Disciple made a mistake, the master punished me to go to the inner sect training place to pass the test. I chose Wanyao Inn." She deliberately emphasized

the words 'inner sect training place'.

But this man refused to answer her questions and went around in circles: "You chose Wanyao Inn, so there must be something you want here?"

Shao Mang found that this man was very strange.

It was also at this time that she discovered that this voice was actually very gentle, not like a monster suppressed by the Taiji Formation, and had a rather fairy-like tone. If she hadn't said that she was the owner of Wanyao Inn, Shao Mang would have thought that she was an ascended female fairy.

Seeing that she didn't come back, the man said again: "When the Wanyao Inn was first built, I placed the Fenyun Mirror in the phantom net. Now that you have arrived here, you must have obtained the Fenyang Mirror, but you have not turned back. What you want is not Fenyang. Mirror. Apart from the Fenhun Mirror, the only magical weapon I have here is a sword. Do you want that sword?"

Shao Mang said tentatively: "When I look at the Great Pressure Formation, there is a magical weapon blocking it. You said it ? That sword?"

If you can get the sword, it will be a worthwhile trip.

"You don't want to suffer a loss, so I have a way to have the best of both worlds."

Shao Mang never believed in any way to have the best of both worlds, but the situation was different now. She had to bow her head, "Please tell me, I will listen to you first and then make a decision." "

That's it, I don’t know what’s wrong with Nie Shenzhi. She ignored so many things that happened at Wanyao Inn, but in the end she asked you to come, as if you were buried for me... But whatever, you were not disturbed to death when you came down, so We have some fate. You break through the Taiji formation and rescue me, and I will give you the sword. In addition, my body has been destroyed, and my soul is temporarily resting in the sword. How about I deign to guard your cultivation path for a while?" Shao Mang:

...

Shao Mang: "Me? Po Taiji suppresses the formation?"

Shao Mang was speechless for a moment: "Why don't you let me attack the Xuanheng Sect alone."

The man said with joy: "You can?"

Shao Mang: "...I Of course not. I have already observed the large pressure formation. The person who set up the formation has at least three hundred years of Taoism. His spiritual energy is extremely pure and very powerful. No matter how arrogant I am, I still have no confidence." "No!" "You are

my

third son. The first fairy I've seen in years, if you can't let me out, how long will it take for me to be free again?"

Shao Mang also felt desolate after what she said.

How to get out of this hole?

If it flies up, it will have to experience the screams just now again, and if it is unstable, it will fall down again.