Wanyao Inn

Wanyao Inn

Shao Mang twisted his neck to the right and saw that less than a hundred meters away from her, a hidden door swayed seductively, like a piece of tough paper torn open, and then turned into pieces and disappeared.

A figure suddenly appeared like a young peach tree.

Shao Mang took a closer look and saw that this person was wearing white clothes and white hair. It was clearly a hot day, but she stood there like a cold wind.

This is...the leader.

Shao Mang hurriedly greeted him and never looked directly at him again.

Song Wanxu put the beautiful Qinghui bird in a cage under her long sleeves, "Sister in charge, please punish her quickly, Shao Mang wants to rebel against me!"

Shao Mang: "..." She is truly wronged.

However, I had the impression that Head Nie and Elder Song were close friends of life and death, and since she had indeed plucked all the Qinghui Bird's feathers, it was really wrong.

Punishment is inevitable.

Anyway, after having the dream that predicted the future, her life was going too smoothly, so this punishment would be a good way to eliminate the trouble and prevent her from being arrogant.

At this time, Shaomang has accepted this unreasonable disaster.

On the other side, Head Nie walked slowly over, glanced at Song Wanxu coolly, and said in a voice as gentle as the evening breeze under the willow tree, "She rebels against you but doesn't rebel against me. What shall I punish her for?"

Shao Mang was stunned.

It was rare for her to see the master, and it was even rarer for her to hear the master's voice at such a close distance. When she heard it today, she felt something in her heart.

For strong people, the sense of oppression is not that strong. They will make people surrender to her in every word and deed.

The lovebird was trembling in his arms, and Song Wanxu said angrily: "Senior Sister, what about my Qinghui? Just forget it?"

Shao Mang could feel her knife-like gaze.

Head Nie said: "Qing Huiniao is a divine bird. Its cultivation level is higher than that of some of my disciples, but it was controlled by Shao Mang. It seems that Grandmaster Yu has taught well. We, the Yunxiao Sect, are lucky to have such a disciple. In my opinion, this matter should be dropped."

Song Wan's angry voice became sharp: "Nie Shenzhi!"

Nie Shenzhi looked at her lightly.

Song Wanxu shrank her neck: "Sister in charge..."

Nie Shenzhi ignored her and turned to Shao Mang: "Although this matter has been dropped, you have a conflict with the disciples of Xumilou, and I can't be partial, so I let Wan Xu It's up to you both to negotiate and decide how to solve it."

After she said that, her eyes fell on Song Wanxu.

Song Wanxu understood what she meant.

Shao Mang was completely unaware of the eye contact between the two immortals. When Song Wanxu called her again, she looked up and found that the leader had disappeared.

Song Wanxu loves and hates her at the same time. She loves her wonderful bones and hates her for being cruel.

She hugged Qing Hui, sighed deeply, and said, "I have sent a message to Yu Wan. She has been waiting at the Discipline Pavilion for a long time. Come with me."