Writing a biography of Jing Yeyu

Pinellia novel
Writing a biography of Jing Yeyu
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Absent-mindedNext Chapter: Wilderness Star
Everyone who wrote a book about Jing Yeyu and

met Yun Baoyuan disliked her.

There are two types of people, one likes her personally and the other likes her spiritual stone.

She decided that there was no one she couldn't defeat.

The square hut does not receive sunlight and is as warm and humid as a dark room.

Yun Baoyuan spoke confidently: "Then I will also learn Eagle Language, and Sister Lingluo will help us two tutor?"

Shao Mang gently raised his eyes and looked at her.

A vision as light as a wild goose feather.

Yun Baoyuan took this as a sign of goodwill and smiled back.

Shao Mang thought to himself, "It's bad, it's hard time."

So she said: "There are still places for the Eagle Language class. Fairy, just go to Elder Song to apply."

Yun Baoyuan found that she was resisting, so she became more sincere: "But Sister Lingluo teaches carefully, and I can learn more." Okay."

Shao Mang has always wanted to be a person who is not surprised by changes. No matter what he thinks in his heart, he must be as gentle and humble as a sunflower on the outside.

But at this moment, she thought that there were exceptions to everything, and it didn't matter if she was casual once.

Didn't wait for Shao Mang's answer.

Yun Baoyuan turned to Si Lingluo, "Sister Lingluo, what do you think? Anyway, you are moving to the Golden Phoenix Palace to live with me, and teaching me the eagle language is just a side thing." Si Lingluo did not reply to her, but looked at

Shao Mang, "What do you think?"

Shao Mang curled his fingers slightly and met her gaze, "What I think is not important. If senior sister likes Jinfeng Palace, I will help senior sister move the items. I will... take a look with my sword every day. Senior sister."

Yun Baoyuan was very satisfied.

She is worthy of being someone who will become a close friend. She does not interfere with other people's decisions and is a righteous fairy.

She said: "Look, your junior sister has said so. Sister Lingluo, will you go with me?"

Si Lingluo shook his head, "If I go with you, what will happen to my little Huang?"

Yun Baoyuan said: "Pack it up and take it away."

Si Lingluo said: "Xiao Huang is weak and can't live in such a gorgeous place."

Yun Baoyuan regretted: "Head Nie really doesn't understand you as always, she gives me advice every time It won't work."

Si Lingluo raised her eyebrows: "Did the leader ask you to do this?"

Yun Baoyuan nodded: "I thought... forget it, you never listen to her anyway."

Despite disappointment, But Yun Baoyuan didn't force it, "In that case, I'll leave first and come back to see you another day."

Shao Mang's eyebrows relaxed, and his forehead was no longer tense.

Seeing her change, Yun Baoyuan's doubts flashed away, and she remembered the business again and said, "Junior sister Shaomang, can you see me off?" Shao Mang saw that she didn't embarrass