Mang Mang's descendants

Shao Mang left, Tang Huandai couldn't help but walk to the window, but as soon as Shao Mang went out, he used the invisibility skill again, so she didn't see anyone.

After standing for a long time, she was afraid of attracting the guards, so she quietly closed the window and went back to the couch to lie down.

Looking at the gradient curtain, she suddenly thought that it would be nice to have an ant nest on it, and she could fall asleep by counting.

No, she can think about Hua Tiqi. Every time she thinks of Hua Tiqi, her blood will flow like a dead person.

Shao Mang guessed that the matter in the meeting hall that Hui Lan mentioned just now must be related to the longevity technique.

Will the rumored fairy appear?

She had to see where that fairy girl came from.

Walk all the way to the meeting hall.

The little thief had already made up his mind to win her over. When she crossed the bridge, she saw that the surroundings were quiet and no one was coming or going. It was suitable for her to talk: "Smoking incense is of no use to you?"

Shao Mang's face was honest: "To be honest, I have no sense of smell. Missing."

The little thief didn't believe it: "Why are you lying to me? It's a great fate that we can meet tonight. If you tell me the truth, maybe we can become a sister after this job."

Shao Mang walked slowly. After a while, he said: "Okay, I think so too. Since we have a clear understanding of each other, then if you give me the Hidden Qi Bead in your pocket, our relationship will be established." The little thief stared straight, covering the waistband.

Chang: "Are you mistaken? We have only known each other for less than half an hour, and you are asking for my property like this, which offends me a bit."

Shao Mang asked: "What are you here to do?"

The little thief said: " Okay, you didn't even ask my name, but you asked me where I was going to steal something. That's too much."

Shao Mang wanted to ask her something, but the situation was special at this time, and no matter how defensive the little thief was, She would also give special treatment to another thief, not to mention that Shao Mang had helped her just now.

"Then what's your name?"

The little thief held up his hands and gave a salute in the thieves' circle, "Liu Susu, a healthy person."

Thieves are also very particular. Shao Mang followed suit and said with a salute: "Shao Mang. Come from Jingshu City."

Liu Susu said: "I think I have heard of Jingshu City. There are no famous thieves there, right?"

Shao Mang said in a lonely tone: "Skills are not as good as others."

Liu Susu comforted: "Then you have to work hard."

Shao Mang looked ashamed, "I will try my best to steal as much as possible in the future. However, Senior Su Su hasn't told me yet, where are you going? If We have different paths, so we dispersed here."

Liu Susu found her words "Senior Su Su" very useful, "I don't know where the things I want are, so I'm just looking around. What about you?"

Shao Mang said: "I can't take away too many gold and silver treasures at one time. I'm looking for the most valuable thing to take away, but I don't know where the most valuable thing is."

Liu Susu suddenly had an idea: "Senior Mang Mang, you have met the right person. I He is the one who can show you the way."

Shao Mang was shocked by the words 'Mang Mang's descendants', which was more terrifying than Yu Wan's master-disciple love invitation, but she was very interested in Liu Susu's next two sentences. , biting the bullet and asked: "What is it?"