Autumn's POV

I don't know where I am, but I know this is the worst way to wake up.

My hands are strapped to a table, and bright white lights are above my head. I tried to move, pulling against the straps, but it was no use, nothing was working. 

Where the hell am I? I couldn't see anything because of the lights, which made me panic, I tried to talk to my wolf but I couldn't feel her that made me even more worried than I was.

The last thing I remembered was being dragged from the jeep and someone placing a cloth over my mouth. I tried to call Atticus for help, but Anya had blocked his view. And he hadn't been looking in my direction either.

I remember feeling terrified, trying to catch anyone's attention. It was the one time I wanted eyes to be on me, and magically no one was seeing what was happening to me.

No one saw me being kidnapped. I was reliving the horror, and it made me feel worse than l already did.

I saw Anya saying something to Atticus. That's the last thing I remembered before everything went black. Now I'm awake and strapped to a table with no idea how long I’ve been here.

There were multiple machines around me, I could hear them, and I wasn't sure what they were used for. A shiver runs down my spine as I wonder if those things will be used on me.

I was trying to stay positive, but no matter how I looked at it, this wouldn't be easy on me.

"Look who's finally awake.”

The voice echoed throughout the room, and my body went completely still. I didn't recognize the sound, it wasn't anyone I'd ever met
.
That crossed out any of our known enemies being responsible for my kidnapping. So then, who was this? What did he want with me? It was a male voice, I was sure of that part, at least. But it
didn't make me feel any better.

"Who are you?" I demand. "Where am I?"

"Thats the question you should be asking yourself, who are you? Do you even know who you are, Autumn Rosetta Reign?"

He was still far from my sight, his voice was the only thing that let me know I wasn't alone in the room.

"That's not my name." I snap. "I'm Autumn Rivera Fawn. I don't know who's Autumn Rosetta Reign and quite frankly, that's none of my business. Just get me out of here! I don't want to be here! You have no right to take me without my consent!"

He chuckles, "you're not leaving here without my permission. Not today, not ever. Your mother did an outstanding job at hiding you from us. If I had the opportunity to see her again, I'd tell her what a great job she did. Who would have thought that you were given to a billionaire and given a normal life to live like all those privileged rich kids? Not that it
mattered since we still found you in the end. I'd rather find you at this age where you can be of assistance to us than when you’re still just a child."

This man was insane. It's the only explanation I had for the nonsense that he was speaking. I wasn't given to a billionaire, I'm the daughter of a billionaire. he has to have me confused with someone else.

Was there someone else that looked just like me and had the name Autumn? The more I thought of his words, the more i was convinced that I had been kidnapped by a lunatic.

"I'm sorry that you have me confused with someone else. This is just some small misunderstanding. Can you please let me leave so there won't be any trouble? You don't know my family. They will be searching for me. I'm sure there are already
hundreds of people looking for me.My parents, Atticus, his parents, his siblings, my siblings, my friends, the academy, everyone will be out trying to find me. If you let me go, I'll let this slide. If you don't, things will get very difficult for you."I warn him.