CHAPTER 4

They all looked up only to see jungkook standing there with red eyes, Tear stained cheeks, disheveled hair, still in his pjs looking at taehyung with hurt, anger filled teary eyes. She was looking so vulnerable. She covered her face with her hands and started crying.

Tae looked at his lovely wife crying and widened his eyes. He felt so stupid to leave her alone in this state. Guilt was eating him up looking at his wife crying so vulnerably. This was the first time jungkook was crying in front of her parents-in-laws. They've never seen their cheerful daughter-in-law cry so pitifully. Mrs. Kim had tears in her eyes looking at jungkook like this.

Instantly tae deatached himself from Yuri and ran upstairs. Hugging jungkook to his chest he brought her inside their room and locked it all the while whispering sorrys to his lovely wife who was still crying on his chest covering her face with her hands.

"I am sorry baby so sorry so sorry. I'll never do something like this ever again baby believe me. I am so sorry. Please dont cry my love I am sorry" Tae said in attempts to make her calm down.

"Why.. Why... Why did you le.. Leave me? Ho... How could you... How could you hyung? Why.. Why did.. You not wait.. For me huh??... Did.. Did you not... Know what... I was doing... Inside??" He said with difficulty in between his cries and heavy breathings "were you... Were you not anticipating the results like me? Do.. You.. Do you... Do you not want to have a family with mehuh.???" Jungkook asked looking up at her husband with teary and red face.

"No No Nooo baby absolutely not! I am anticipating the results. In fact I am very excited to start a family with you as soon as possible baby. What are you talking about baby? No baby! Don't think such things." Tae answered still caressing her back.

"Then.. Then why did you leave me.. Alone?" Jungkook asked still crying.

"They called me down baby. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have gone but I did and I am terribly sorry for that." Tae replied "now come on baby breath with me! Yes? On the count of three ? Yes ? are we ready?" Tae tried regulating her breathe and after some time jungkook calmed down.

"Did you check baby?" What did the results say?" Taehyung asked.

"Go and see yourself I am still angry at you I won't tell" Jungkook said with huff and looked the other side.

Taehyung smilled at his extra cute wife and went towards the washroom. He picked up one of the PTs from the wash basin and looked at it.

Tears filled his eyes as his hands started shaking. His cute little wifey is pregnant? really? Is he going to be a father? A father? Really?? He sat down on the floor for few minutes trying to calm himself down while looking at the PT. He is really going to be a father? He smilled with tears looking at the PT again and again.

He stood up and went out

He stood up and went out. He looked at his wife who was fiddling with her fingers while bitting her lips. "Baby" Taehyung whispered. Although it was a whisper jungkook still heard it and instantly looked up at her husband's teary face. She ran upto him and hugged him tight. "Are you happy?" She asked in a whisper while looking up at him with glossy eyes. Taehyung nodded. "So happy" He whispered and bent down a little to kiss her. "You make me the happiest baby" He said looking at her with so much love and kissed her again.

"Why are you not kissing back?" Taehyung asked. "I am still angry" Jungkook answered looking up at him still hugging him with a pout looking absolutely cute to his husband.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked her whole face while mumbbling sorrys and thankyous.

"Who was that girl you were hugging and who was hugging you like I do?" She asked with narrowed eyes. "Huh??? 'Hugging me like you do?' No one can hug me like my baby mama." Taehyung said hugging her as tight as possible. Jungkook blushed at the last word he used to refer her still glaring. "And she is a friend. My childhood bestfriend Yuri. We've remained best friends since the diaper days." Tae continued.

" 'Diaper days' huh? Mr. Kim forget about your diaper days because it is time for you to change diapers now." Jungkoon said with huff backing away from the hug forcefully and going back to the bed.

"Huuuuuh? Baby are jealous ? Of my bestfriend? You don't----" Tae was cut off in the middle when jungkook answred him in between "why would I be jealous? You think I am jealous of her? Really? Me? Jealous of her?" Jungkook asked sitting on the bed folding her hands on her chest with a raised eyebrow. "Aahh no baby not at all I know you are not baby. Haha I was kidding." Tae said nervously rubbing his nape. "Ha ha ha. Go kid with your 'childhood bestfriend' . " Jungkook air quoted the childhood bestfriend part and slept facing the other side.

"Don't you dare come closer to me Or even touch me kim taehyung or else you'll see the worst of me and i am dead serious this time!" She warned before going back inside her duvet.

Tae stood there shocked.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Yuri looked at tae shocked when ran up and hugged that girl who was crying and shouting at him just a minute ago.

She was angry. She was hurt. Angry because how dare someone shout at her taetae and hurt because of the way tae ditached himself from her and ran towards her.

"Who is she mom?" She asked

"His wife" Mrs. Kim replied.

. _ .