CHAPTER 10

"Jungkookie? baby where are you?" Taehyung called out for his wife the first thing in the morning. "Where did she go?" He whined not able to find her.

"Here tae! I'm in the gym!" He heard his wife answering him from the gym.
"Gym? What are you doing in the gym baby? Don't you know we have a scan today? Don't tire yourself!" Tae said going towards her. She looked at him and smiled. "I'm not tiring myself just streching and doing some yoga. It's good for pregnant people." She said holding her six months pregnant belly.

"I know it's good but dont start weight training or do anything excessive alright?" He told very well knowing how his wife is a gym rat

"I know it's good but dont start weight training or do anything excessive alright?" He told very well knowing how his wife is a gym rat. She rolled her eyes and again started stretching on the mat.

"After scan we'll go for shopping alright?" Jungkook said looking at her husband "sure baby. But for now I am. So excited for the scanning. We'll finally get to know the gender." Tae said squealing like a teenager who just got to see his crush for the first time. "But we'll not be able to know the gender today hubby" Jungkook giggled looking at her husband's face who pouted rolling his eyes. "It's not like someone will know if we got to know. I can't wait a month more to know my childs gender baby please." Tae whined pouting. "No! I don't want to kill the suspense. Also all of them have been planning for months for the gender reveal party I don't want to disappoint them and I've already sent nayeon noona's email id to the doc. They'll send it to her directly." Jungkook informed sitting in the butterfly pose on the mat and bending down as much she could with her belly. "Alright" Tae said with a pout. After some time tae helped her up and both of them went out of the gym to their room. Jungkook took a shower and got ready to go out. She wore a plain white single piece dress as it was easy to wear and remove these types of dresses and it also hid her pregnant belly. She wore her cap for the sun and took her small little leather pouch. She wore her comfortable flats and was ready for the day.

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

This time both taekook decided not wear masks. They were not officially announcing there relationship yet but they did not try to hide it anymore as well. If someone saw them and posted them online on any of the social media's it'll be alright. When they used to go out before they always used to cover their faces with either masks or caps to conceal their identity as both of them were very popular individually and did not wanted to bring much attention on their relationship. But now they are just fine with it. Anyways they are going to announce it after jungkook gives birth so why not prepare everyone.

They came downstairs hand in hand and bid goodbyes to their family. Leaving for the day. As soon as they stepped out of the house they were met with yuri "oh hi tae? You look good. are you going somewhere?" Yuri asked checking him out. "Yes! We are going to the city mall. Come tae lets go." Jungkook answered with a fake smile and pulled tae towards the car. "Taetae wait! Can i come along I have some work there. I am getting late so it'd be good if you could take me along as well." She said looking at him with a smile. "Ah. I am sorry yuri but we first have to go to the hospital. We'll take time there as today is jungkook's appointment. You'll be more late for your work. I'm sorry." Tae denied while opening the door for  jungkook to sit. He leaned towards jungkook and put her seat belt on and closed the door. He looked at yuri again and said "don't worry yuri I'll ask the driver to drop you there" He smiled and went towards the drivers seat while driving off with jungkook. Yuri stood there shocked. This was the first time tae denied her request in so many years and that too because of that jungkook. She huffed and looked at the car. She saw jungkook waving at her with sly smile. She fisted her hand and went inside while stomping her feet.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Taekook entered the hospital and smiled at people looking at them. They went towards the reception and asked the receptionist about their appointment. She instructed them and looked up only to get shocked to see the most eligible bachelor of south Korea standing in front of her with a smile. She then looked at the female standing beside him. Bachelor? Was Kim taehyung no more a bachelor? She thought looking at the couple's retreating back.

Taekook entered the doctors cabin and greeted her. "Good morning mr. And mrs. Kim. Please have a seat." She told them to sit. She checked jungkook and the baby's health. Jungkook reminded her to send the gender of the child to the email she shared with her this morning. She nodded with a smile. "Everything seems fine. The child is perfectly fine and jungkook here is also healthy." She informed smiling "if this continues you'll have a normal and easy delivery. Just eat healthy and dont take much stress" She told them looking at jungkook. Both of them bowed left from there.

They sat in the car and drove off to the city mall. As they were shopping in the mall for their upcoming baby they heard someone calling tae "taetaeeeee" They saw Yuri running to them and hugged taehyung with jerk. Everyone including taekook were shocked to see this. Tae backed away from the hug and asked "what are you doing here yuri?" "Remember I told you about the work I had here. It is done now and as I was exiting the mall I saw you" She informed with a shrug. "Now comeee! I am hungry let's go to the food court pr else I'll die of hunger" She whined loudly while pulling on his arm. People around gave them strange looks. Taekook were embarassed. Before tae could answer her jungkook told him to get her out of here and she'll met them at the food court only. "But baby----" Jungkook cut tae off and pleaded "please just take her out of here." Tae nodded and took her to the food court. After paying the bills jungkook made her way out of the mall and to the parking. He sent tae a quick text that he is already in the car and not worry about him. Soon enough tae came out with takeouts in his hand for him and jungkook while Yuri followed him with fast steps. He sat inside the car with Yuri at the backseat. He handed the takeout to jungkook they ate in the car and drove off to their home.

._.

Please do share your views and please vote.