CHAPTER 8

The kims and jeons parted their way from the cafe after congratulating each other one last time.

The Kim family was sitting inside the car while talking and laughing. "I can't believe my little taetae is going to be a father now." Mrs Kim said with glossy eyes looking at tae who was driving the car. "He's all grown up." Mr. Kim commented smilling. Taekook looked at each other and smiled while mouthing 'I love yous' to each other.

"Yes dad I also can't believe that the taetae who used to cry for me is now going have a kid of his own." Yuri said  faking her excitement by clapping her hands. Tae smiled nervously while glancing at his wife who was already looking for him. "Yes because you were my only friend at that time yuri" Tae laughed nervously while focusing on the road. The drive ahead went peacefully in silence but jungkook glanced at Yuri from time to time from The rare view mirror of the car noticing how she looked at her husband with those eyes. She frowned and looked out side.

._._._._._._._._._._.

The next day taekook were leaving home for work when Mrs. Kim called them "kookie tae atleast have your breakfast and then go. Jungkook come here now and here eat something." She said while calling them to the dining table. "Mom we'll eat out don't worry." Jungkook said "No come here. No eating out from now. I've made healthy and nutritious home cooked food for both of you eat it and go and I've also packed lunch for you both. You babe to take. I'll not bear a single word. Come here right now." Mrs. Kim said sternly. Both of them nodded and made their way to the dinning table. "Mom I'll be back in a sec I forgot my phone in the bedroom" Jungkook said going up while going to the bedroom to bring his phone. When he came down he saw Yuri sitting on her seat and chatting with her husband. Both giggling. Not even acknowledging his presence. He was about to tell Yuri to get up when Mr. Kim told called her made her sit beside him. "Jungkook come sit here child why are standing there? Come" He said while patting the the seat next to him. Jungkook nodded and sat down. Jungkook looked at tae who was already looking at her while sitting down. There eyes met but jungkook was the first one to look away.

They ate in silence and left for their respective works.

"Oh! Both of them forgot to take their lunch with them. Now they'll eat out and fall sick." Mrs Kim said looking at packed kych boxes kept on the kitchen slab untouched. Both taekook forgot to take their lunch with them. "It's okay mum I'll go and give it to tae" Yuri said smiling. "Oh darling thank you so much. You are a life saviour" Mrs Kim said hugging her.

Mrs. Kim called taehyung and told him that Yuri will deliver their lunch boxes to them and that they shouldn't eat out. Tae called jungkook about the same thing and informed her. He suggested for her to come to his office and they'll eat here together like a small date. She agreed.

At the time around lunch jungkook left her studio went to her husband's company. She entred the company and went towards the reception. "Yes ma'am? How may I help you?" The receptionist asked. "I want to meet to Kim taehyung can you please direct me to his cabin?" Jungkook asked back. "Do you have a appointment for meeting him ma'am?" The receptionist asked again checking on her laptop. "No I don't but you just tell him that jungkook is here." Jungkook said. "I can't do that ma'am. Sir Kim is currently busy with his family. But I can book another meeting with him if you'd like?" The receptionist said. "With his family? Who are you talking about?" Jungkook asked moving away from the reception and taking her phone out to call taehyung. Taehyung did not pick up twice but the third time the call was picked. "Hello tae?" Jungkook called out "taehyung is out what do you want?" A female voice called out "who are you?" Jungkook called out shocked. "None of your concerns" The voice from the other side replied but soon the voice changed into a sweet one and jungkook heard a distant 'taetae your wife's on the call. Here.' "Hi baby" Taehyung chipped. "I am at your office." Jungkook informed. "Oh? Really? Come up then!" Taehyung said excited as this was the first time jungkook came here. "They are not letting me." Jungkook said trying hard not to cry. "Wait baby I'll just tell them." She disconnected the call and soon a guard walked up to her abs asked her to follow him "this way ma'am." The guard said and lead her to the elevator "this elevator straight goes to sir kim's office" He said bowing and left from There.

Jungkook reached the floor and smiled at the secratary. The secratary smiled back and she went inside her husbands cabin. Jungkook saw Yuri and tae laughing as soon as she entered inside. Ignoring it she went to her husband and hugged him wrapping her hands around his torso and keeping her head on his chest. Taehyung wrapped his hands around her and hugged her tight. He pecket her forehead and looked down at her smiling. "What happened to my baby?" He asked. She shook her head and hugged him tight. Tae started to swing their bodies together hugging her as tight as possible. Yuri clenched her fist looking at this and left from there without even informing tar Or anyone. She was angry.

"I am starving hubby let's eat." Jungkook said looking up from his chest still hugging him. "Hmmm?" Tae frowned letting out a confused sound. "What hmm? Let's eat the lunch mom sent us please hyung I am starving." Jungkook whined. "Did you not have your lunch already baby?" Tae asked. "Huh? How can I? When my lunch is with you? You called me here to eat together right?" Jungkook said moving away from the hug. "But Yuri did not bring your lunch box so I thought she might have given it you on the way. She did not?" Taehyung asked jungkook shook her head. "But baby the lunch she brought for me is already finished. We.. Wwwwee.....I mean Yuri and I already had it. I thought-----" Jungkook looked at him with a expression less face. "Wait baby I'll just order a take out." Tae said grabbing his phone in hurry. "I don't want to eat no take out. I wanted to eat mom's." Jungkook mumbled biting her lips to control her cries. Tae heard it. "Oh okay no worries ba.. Baby I.. I'll just call mom and ask----" But before tae could complete it he turned around and saw kook has already left. He ran out and to the elevator . He ran out of the company but there was nit sight of his wife. He looked all over the parking area but jungkook was not there. He cursed on himself knowing that his baby momma is very hurt. He immediately drove back home.