CHAPTER 12 (S.M)

Everyone moved towards the middle of the Hall where the stage was installed. The stage was decorated with the cutouts of little baby elephants and balloons in blue white and pink colour. There were cake and flowers on the stage.

(The stage^)

(The stage^)

Taehyubg went up on the platform and helped jungkook to climb up.
"Welcome everyone to the gender reveal of our favorite couple mr. Kim taehyung and mrs. Kim jungkook." The mc which was nayeon annouced and everyone clapped and hooted for the couple. "Let's cut the cake and know what the gender of the upcoming Kim is" Nayeon anounced and the people below again cheered. Taekook smiled at everyone and went towards the middle of the stage where the cake was placed. Jungkook took the knife and cut the first peice of cake. She pulled the peice out and saw a peice of paper peeking out putting the peice aside on a plate she started pulling the paper. Everyone looked curiously as the couple pulling that long peice of paper out of the cake. It was so long. "Noona when is it going to end" Jungkook whined and pouted. Everyone cooed at her cuteness. "You've to work hard for it kookie" Nayeon said winking at him.

Finally the last peice of the paper was out. Teahyung took the peice out completely and read it aloud. "It is almost the time to see, what will it be? A handsome little he or a beautiful little she? Let find the answer in backyard". Everyone sighed and moved to the backyard.

As soon as they reached the backyard they saw it being decorated beautifully. Taekook stood in front of the decoration and everyone started the countdown. Taekook looked at each other and smiled softly. They mouthed ilys to each other while holding each other's hand. "3 2 1" Everyone shouted and soon the backyard was filled with pink coloured confettis and they looked up in the sky to see pink fireworks everywhere. "ITS A GIRL!" everyone shouted together while taekook hugged eachother crying. Both of their parents cried as well.

(The reveal^)

(The reveal^)

"See baby I told you! I knew it! Thank you so much my baby love" Tae said hugging jungkook and kissing her on the cheeks. Jungkook was too overwhelmed to say anything so she just hugged her husband tight while sobbing. Soon everyone came congratulated the couple. Except of one.