CHAPTER 7

The jeons entered the cafe and smiled seeing the decoration. Nayeon and hoseok went to the cash counter to check on some things and talked to some of the staffs while the elder Jeon couple along with baby junsoo went to tae who was standing beside the table they've booked for the evening.
"Hello son! What's all this for?" Mr. Jeon asked keeping a hand on tae's shoulder.

Tae looked back at Mr. Jeon and smiled. "Just wanted to have a family get to together dad." He said moving forward to take junsoo in his arms and startes tickling while making baby noises for him. "Noona and hyung did not come?" He asked. Mr. Jeon shook his head while pointing towards where hobi and nayeon were.

Soon jungkook came out of the washroom and smiled looking at her parents. She walked to them and hugged them smiling. As they were talking they looked towards the door and saw Kim couple entering a long with Yuri. Jungkook smiled at her parents-in-law but soon frowned when she saw Yuri. 'What is she doing here? Did I not tell tae that this is only for family?' She thought to herself.
The Kim couple went to jungkook and hugged her while Yuri went to tae and started talking "who is this taetae?" She asked looking at the baby in tae's hand "oh? He? He is my husband's brother's son. Junsoo baby say hello to noona yuri" He said waving the little baby hand who was busy chewing on his candy that tae gave him just now.

Soon everyone was at the table. Mrs. Kim explained the Jeon family who Yuri was while tae and kook went to 'order'. Tae and kook came back with the waiters who served the elder Jeon and Kim couple similar looking mugs while hobi's and nayeon's cup were empty. "Were we supposed to get our drinks from home?" Hobi joked. "No hyung yours and noona's is coming mom dad you start drinking please." Tae said taking the big box of doughnuts from the waiter and thanking him. "Is there nothing for me?" Yuri asked. "Oh yes? I was about to ask you what would you like to drink? Or do you want to eat something?" Jungkook asked politely. "Why? Tae did you nit order anything for me?" Yuri pouted looking at tae innocently while completely ignoring jungkook. "How can I?? I've already ordered mango smoothie for you it's coming." Tae informed while jungkook just rolled her eyes at them.

Soon Mrs. Jeon finished her cup but when she looked inside she cried out if happiness and went towards her daughter and hugged her tight "omg my kookie congrats baby" She hugged her crying again. Everyone frowned and looked at Mrs Jeon in confusion. Just then Mrs Kim as well came towards jungkook hugged him and started crying "I knew it I knew it! She said happily crying. Mr. Kim looked at emptied mug of his wife and widened his eyes. He finished his tea at fast pace and went towards tae patting his back with a proud smile Mr. Jeon joined him too.

(This is what it was written inside the their cups^)

Soon they heard cheers from hobi and nayeon as soon as the drinks were poured inside their cups they ran towards taekook and hugged them tight congratulating them.

(Nayeon and hobi's cups^)

Everyone of the family were happy even the staff at the happy family but someone was not at all happy with the situation. Yuri blinked her tears back and congratulated tae.

. _ .
Sorry for short chap 🙇‍♀️