CHAPTER 11

The Kim mansion was decorated beautifully inside out. It was the day of the gender reveal party for taekook's baby. The Kim mansion was all lighted up. Only families and close friends we're invited.

(Kim mansion from the outside^)

(Kim mansion from the inside^)

A jungle themed gender reveal party! How exciting right. Elephants all around! Jungkook lovess elephants!
She was in her room getting ready!

 Elephants all around! Jungkook lovess elephants! She was in her room getting ready!

(Jungkook's outfit^)

This outfit was sent to her and designed for her by her very own mother. This outfit was from the 'little stars'. Mrs. Jeon had made her daughter promise that she'll wear the outfits she sends her for the whole nine months and also the first peice of cloth her child will wear should also be from her parents.

Tae came out of the bathroom in his bathrobe hugging jungkook from the back,wrapping his hands around her with his still wet body while asking "ready baby?" She whined pushing him back "You're still wet taeeee! Don't come near me! Go and get ready fast!" She warned before going back to do her 10-step-skincare. Jungkook is very displined about her own body, very cautious of her skin. She loves to maintain her body, skin and eat healthy. So she follows her schedule religiously. And in her maternity era she is more cautious as she has already exprienced skin breakouts in her skin in the starting of the fourth month of her pregnancy. She worksout, does all the streching the doctor recommended her and also follows the diet chart the doctor made especially for her. She sometimes do eat junk or extra suggary desserts or sour candies but blame it on her cravings. Her baby bullys her to eat all that junk and she can't help it. And top it all her overly excited husband is celebrating all the months she's been pregnant. At the end of every month he takes her out and they celebrate the completion of that month with a cake, lots of desserts and extra cheesy foods. Jungkook hates it. Believe it guys. She 'hatesssss' it but her baby loves it so she has to 'pretend' loving it. *sigh* it's so difficult to be pregnany these days! She started patting the damage repair serum on her face when tae came out all dressed up! He wore a simple white tux.