CHAPTER 5

Mrs. Kim went up to taekook's bedroom to call jungkook for dinner  "kookie come baby dinner is ready." She called out knocking on the door but got no response. She knocked again but still got no response. She pushed the door open and went inside only to find no one inside the room.

She was about to leave the room when she heard gagging voices from inside the bathroom. "Kookie are you inside baby?" She asked knocking and went inside only to look at jungkook whose face was inside the commode as she threw up.

"Oh god baby what happened?" She immediately went to her and patted her back. "No.. Noth... Nothing mom. I guess I ate something wrong." Jungkook lied. Mrs.kim helped her up and out of the bathroom and made her sit on the bed while wiping her wet face dry.

"Come down baby dinner is ready. I've made your favorite egg rolls. Come let's go." Mrs. Kim informed. Jungkook scrunched her face in disgust at the mention of eggs. She shook her head and said "No mom! Nothing. I can't eat anything mom. My stomach hurts from throwing up all day. I've asked tae to tell maya to cook some lemon curry for me. I'll just eat it. I don't know why it's taking him so long to come back though? Is he in the living room mom?" Jungkook asked.

"No baby he went out but wait I'll ask maya to bring you curry now. She might have prepared it." Mrs. Kim said calling maya to the room. "Out? Where did he go mom?" Jungkook asked looking at the wal clock and thinking why did tae go out at this time. "Oh? Yuri called. Tae went to her house to pick her up." Mrs.kim said looking at jungkook. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but kept quiet and hummed.

"Yes madam Kim" Maya entered the room bowing. "Bring the curry to jungkook's room she'll eat it here only" Mrs kim ordered. "I am sorry ma'am but today we have egg rolls and fried rice for the dinner" Maya informed politely bowing again. "I know that Maya but did tae not tell you to prepare lemon curry for kookie?" Mrs Kim asked and Maya shook her head. Jungkook sat their quietly. "It's okay go and prepare it now." Maya nodded and was about to leave but stopped when jungkook called her back "maya-ssi wait! Mom no I don't want to eat anything mom! Please. Please mom. Please I don't want to eat anything. I just want to sleep mom please." Jungkook pleaded with glossy eyes. "But----" "Please mom" Jungkook cut Mrs Kim in between and pleaded again.

Mrs. Kim along with Maya left from their and jungkook closed the bedroom door. She sat on the bed staring at nothing. Soon her eyesight got blurred with tears and she started crying. 'Why did hyung not tell me he was going out? He even forgot to tell Maya what I wanted eat?' She thought 'but why I am crying. I know hyung loves me! Why am I feeling bad? I shouldn't feel bad right. He met his childhood bestfriend after year that's why he went there to pick her up! It's nothing jungkook.' She tried to console herself and laid under the duvet still crying.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Taehyung and yuri entered the Kim mansion laughing while tae's hand was wrapped around her shoulder in a friendly manner. It was late at night so no one was around. "Let me show you the guest room. come." Tae said leading the way to the guest room that was on the first floor of the mansion. "Guest room? Ugh why can't we sleep like before in your room taetae?" Yuri huffed. "Because we aren't kids anymore and I have a wife" Tae said smilling while thinking about his beautiful wife. "Very funny!" She mocked and went inside closing the door on tae's face. Tae laughed and went inside his bedroom.

Yuri called tae in the evening crying. Panicked tae went to her house to pick her up where she told him that she is scared to live alone in her big mansion as his father is out of the country for business. So tae suggested her to live with them in the Kim mansion as long as she wants hence, starting from today Yuri will be staying with taehyung and his family in the Kim mansion.

Tae entered inside his room and saw the lights on while looking at jungkook's figure who seemed like he was sleeping. He frowned. Jungkook never sleeps with lights on? He went towards the wardrobe, changed into his comfortable pjs and walked towards the bed. He sat beside his sleeping beauty and tucked the few strands of her that were falling on her face behind her ear and smiled softly admiring his beautiful wifey. He frowned looking at the dried tear strains on her cheeks. 'Did she cry? Why?' He thought.

He shook her to wake her up "jungkook. Jungkook. Wake up baby." He called out shaking her more. She whined and asked "what?" Still sleepy but with opened eyes looking at tae. "Wake up baby I know you've not eaten anything. See brought you your lemon curry with spicey ramen and banana milk." Tae informed. Upon hearing about curry jungkook's eyes again filled with fresh tears and she sobbed. "Lemon curry? That means you did not forgot?" She asked. "Huh? Why would I forget bring what my baby has asked? Huh? Have I ever forgotten anything about you?" He asked. Jungkook shook her head and sobbed more.

Jungkook was slurping on her noodles while tae explained to her why he went to Yuri's mansion. "So that means she'll stay with us while her dad is out of countr?" She asked. Tae nodded humming and wipped the corner of her lips. "Anyways tomorrow we have our first doctors appointment. Are you excited?" Tae asked. "I am excited. Yes. But I am also very nervous tae." She answered looking in his eyes with a worried gaze. "Why baby I'll be there with you. Why are you nervous. We'll get through whatever is in our way together" Tae replied smilling. Jungkook smiled back and kept the bowl on the side table while hugging her husband tight.

. _ .