CHAPTER 13

Taehyung and jungkook were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms as the sunlight hit their faces. Jungkook squirmed in her sleep. She opened one of her eyes and realised they were still in the balcony. She frowned and raised her neck to look at the surrounding. Indeed they were in the balcony. She smiled remembering the last night. She caressed the hand on her waist and pecked taehyungs forgead who was snuggled between her boobies. She chuckled and wiped off the excess droll from his mouth. Jungkook picked up her phone which was kept along with her husbands on one of the pillows of the small bed. She checked the time. 05:40 AM in the morning? Too early for her to wake up. She decided to sleep again cuddling her husband under the quilt.

She woke up after two hours and found herself on the bed inside of their room. She looked around the room but taehyung was nowhere to be seen. She frowned and was about to standup and go search for her husband when the bathroom door opened revealing her husband in a bathrobe indicating that he had just taken a shower. She smiled walking towards him and hugged his torso keeping her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around him, looking up at him. "Good morning" She whispered with a smile looking up at her husband. Taehyung smiled bending down a little to peck her forehead "good morning love. Did you sleep well?do you want to sleep some more" Taehyung asked wrapping one hand around her waist to support her bodyweight and carassed her cheeks with the other. "Uhm" She nodded with a hum but soon hissed. Taehyung looked at her concerned and made her sit on the couch. "What happened? Is it paining somewhere! Tell me baby where is it hurting? Should I call mom? Or the doctor?" He asked concerned checking her to see what was the problem. Jungkook took his hand in hers and placed it on her stomach. "She's kicking" She whispered with teary eyes looking at taehyung. His eyes widened and he bent down to face the bump. He kept both of his hands on her bump gently and placed his face closer to the bump. "Hi princess. This is your daddy." He whispered cautiously. Anticipating a reaction from his daughter. And yes she did reply him. Taehyung felt a kick on his left hand and looked up at jungkook with glossy eyes. He bit his lips trying hard not to cry too loud. "Come fast princess daddy is waiting. Don't trouble your mama too much" Tae whispered again and again felt a kick. He cried. This time with heavy sobs. Thanking jungkook numerous times and kissing her bump repeatedly. He hugged her bump keeping his right side of the face on it. He kept talking until it was too much for jungkook. She hissed quiet loudly and told taehyung to stop which her husband complied and immedately stopped after pecking the bump one last time he stood up helping jungkook to stand up with him. "I want to take a shower." Jungkook pouted. "But i am too lazy." She sighed. "Hubby can you give me a bath please?" She asked turning towards her husband making puppy eyes. "Of course baby you don't have to act cute or ask for that. Just order me babe" Taehyung winked and guided her inside the washroom. He went inside with her and gave her bath while messaging her back and legs. They both came out and taehyung made jungkook wear her comfortable maternity clothes along with her favorite fluffly flats.

 (Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

"Owww" Jungkook hissed as she sat down to do ger skincare for the day. "What happened baby?" Taehyung asked coming near her. "Nothing tae. Just contractions." She smiled at him with face of discomfort while taking her mosturiser in her hands to apply. "Is it too painful? Should I take you to the hospital?" He asked again. "It was a strong one but it's okay. Doctor told me that as my due date will come close my contractions will increase." Jungkook informed him and tae nodded.

It was around 9 AM when both of them made their way down stairs. Taehyung was guiding jungkook to carefully descend the stairs as she was not able to see the floor beneath her. Her baby belly was blocking her view. They finally came dowstairs and went towards mrs. Kim who was peeling some apples. She smiled when she saw them. "Good morning. Come sit." She said patting the space next to her. Jungkook sat down beside her while tae went out to attend a call. "I was about to bring these for you" She said smilling and handed jungkook the plate of apples. Jungkook smiled and took the plate from her and started eating the apples.

While on the call with taehyung :

"Yes hobi? Whatsup man?" Tae said picking up the call.

"Did you saw the news today?" Hobi said queit rudely from the other side.

"News? No? Whatsup? Did you really call me to ask if I've watched the news or not?" Tae laughed ignoring the tone hobi used to talk to him just now.

" Why tf do you think everyone is kidding with you Kim taehyung? How dare you! You bastard? How dare you cheat on my brother?" Hobi shouted from the other side.

"Watch your tone hoseok! Who do you think you're talking to? And what? I cheated on jungkook? When? Where? Who told you?" Tae asked back.

"Don't try to act naive anymore tae your affair is already in the news. Everyone knows about!"  Hobi said.

"I do not get what you're talking about. I'll call you in a minute." Taehyung said hanging up and rushing inside the house.

"Remote? Where is the remote mom? Switch on the TV. " Taehyung said looking here and there for the remote control of the television. He finally found it on the couch and switched the tv on. Switching channels and putting on the national news channel. He along with Mrs. Kim and jungkook were shocked to see what the news reader was saying.

Is CEO Kim taehyung of the Kim groups not single anymore? Who is the girl beside him at the cafe? What are they doing there? Is it date? Is the most eligible of the country not eligible anymore?

Kim Taehyung the CEO of the Kim groups and the only heir to the kims was seen on a date with a girl a month ago. Kim Taehyung was also seen leaving the hope maternity clinic the same day and later visited some baby stores. What is happening? What is the relationship between this girl and Kim Taehyung? Why did he visit maternity clinic and for what reason was he shopping baby goodies for? Is Kim Taehyung going to marry this girl? Is the girl pregnant?

._._._._._._._._._._.

I couldn't wait no more so I posted this. :)

Suggest me names for the baby girl guys.

And tell me whom do want the baby girl to resemble? Her mother or ber her father?

Do not forget to vote and comment.
Ly <3