Chapter 20

Gu Yang’s tail only lost a small scale, but the pain was severe. He raised his tail as much as possible to prevent the water from touching the wound.

Fan Yuan simply hugged Gu Yang and changed his position so that his tail was completely off the ground.

Gu Yang grabbed the corners of Fan Yuan’s clothes with both hands and lowered his head, his whole body was covered with fine foam. Occasionally there were places that were not covered by foam and the exposed skin was also pink, he wanted to hide himself in embarrassment .

Fan Yuan finished lathering him, and then washed his hair. With light fingertips, he washed carefully and earnestly. Seeing that Gu Yang had been arching his back, he easily supported him.

“What are you afraid of? Look at your tail, it looks the same from the front to the back. There is nothing that can’t be seen.”

After hearing this, Gu Yang stroked his own tail a little foolishly, it was indeed the same.

“It seems to be the same.”

Fan Yuan covered Gu Yang’s eyes and took him to rinse.

“Silly cutie.”

Gu Yang’s eyes were covered, and he couldn’t see anything. The hot water stayed on the top of his head, and it seemed that even his hearing was blocked. In the dense heat, he couldn’t hear Fan Yuan’s words clearly.

“Fan Yuan, what did you say?”

Fan Yuan washed his hair clean, pushed it back to the back of his head, revealing his full forehead. He moved away the shower, washed the foam on his body, and covered the wound on Gu Yang’s tail with his hand.

Gu Yang was finally able to open his eyes. He looked at Fan Yuan who was also drenched in water, blinked, the water droplets hanging from his eyelashes fell down and hit his eyes, the pain caused him to immediately squint his eyes.

Fan Yuan raised his hand to help him wipe his eyes, and said it again.

“I said you were stupid.”

Gu Yang patted Fan Yuan’s hand away, rubbed his eyes vigorously, and patted his tail in protest while rubbing.

“I’m not stupid, no fool can participate in a math competition!”

Fan Yuan didn’t quarrel with him, washed the blue fish clean, carried him out of the bathroom, wrapped him in a towel and put him on the bed.

Wrapped in a dry bath towel, Gu Yang quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and his tense body also relaxed, it was over.

Fan Yuan suddenly lifted the hem of his clothes in front of Gu Yang, and began to take off his clothes.

Gu Yang immediately covered his eyes with his hands, spread his fingers wide open, and peeked at Fan Yuan.

“What are you doing!”

Fan Yuan bent over to find clothes from the suitcase, turned around and sewed Gu Yang’s stretched fingers together.

“Changing clothes, what else can I do?”

Gu Yang had his fingers closed, turned his body sideways, and quietly opened a gap to look.

Seeing that Fan Yuan was about to take off his pants, he immediately closed his eyes and didn’t dare to look.

After Fan Yuan changed his clothes, he bent down and took the towel off Gu Yang’s body, and touched his tail that had started to dry.

“Changing soon?”

Gu Yang’s face was blushing, he lifted the tip of his tail and shook it, and nodded hesitantly: “It seems the case.”

Fan Yuan was sitting by the bed with the medicine and a Band-Aid waiting. Gu Yang stared at the purple medicine, his eyes were very resistant.