Heartbroken confession

Five years ago...

Mayra Chaudhary, a shy and timid 18-year-old, stood outside Vihaan Chandra Sekhar's door, her heart racing with anticipation. She had mustered the courage to confess her love to him, her college mate and secret crush.

As Vihaan opened the door, a charming smile on his face, Mayra's words tumbled out in a nervous rush. "Vihaan, I have something to tell you... I've been in love with you for so long... I can't keep it inside anymore..."

Vihaan's expression changed from surprise to amusement, and he let out a mocking laugh. "Mayra, you're so stupid to think I'd ever be interested in you. I don't want to marry someone like you, who's so weak and timid. Get out of my life, and don't bother me again."

Mayra's heart shattered into a million pieces. Tears streamed down her face as she nodded, her voice barely above a whisper. "Okay, Vihaan. I understand."

With a heavy heart, Mayra turned and walked away, leaving behind the fragments of her shattered dreams. She found herself crying uncontrollably in the streets, her body shaking with sobs.

That's when Vihaan's best friends, Vedant "Ved" Kapoor and Virat "Veer" Joshi, found her. They had always treated her like a sister, and seeing her in this state, they were consumed by anger and concern. They listened as she recounted the entire conversation, and their faces darkened with rage.

"Mayra, we're so sorry this happened," Ved said, his voice firm. "We'll always be there for you, no matter what."

Veer nodded in agreement. "We'll make sure Vihaan regrets the day he ever hurt you."

Mayra smiled weakly, grateful for their support. Little did she know, this encounter would be the starting point of a journey that would transform her into a force to be reckoned with.

Mayra wiped away her tears, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Ved and Veer stood beside her, their faces etched with concern and anger.

"I'm leaving India," Mayra said, her voice firm. "I need to get away from here, from him."

Ved and Veer exchanged a glance, understanding in their eyes. "We'll miss you, Mayra," Ved said. "But we know you need to do this."

Mayra nodded, a determined look on her face. "I need you to promise me something. You can't tell Vihaan where I'm going or what I'm doing. He can't know anything about me again."

Veer's expression turned fierce. "We promise, Mayra. We'll keep your secret. Vihaan will never know what happened to you."

Ved placed a hand on her shoulder. "We'll always be here for you, no matter where you are. You're like a sister to us, Mayra. We'll protect you."

Mayra smiled, a small, grateful smile. "Thank you, Ved. Thank you, Veer. I don't know what I would do without you both."

With a heavy heart, Mayra hugged her friends goodbye, knowing she might never see them again. She walked away, disappearing into the crowds, leaving behind the heartbreak and the memories.

Ved and Veer watched her go, their faces somber. They knew they had to keep her secret, no matter what. They had promised to protect her, and they would do just that.

And so, Mayra vanished from their lives, leaving behind a trail of secrets and unspoken promises. Little did they know, their friendship would be tested again, in ways they never imagined.