The queen of Darkness

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I reached over to shut it off and sat up in bed, stretching my arms above my head. As a famous businesswoman and secretly, the assassin and hacker known as Venom, my life was always busy. But I thrived on the chaos.

I got out of bed and began my morning routine, starting with a quick workout to get my blood pumping. Then, I showered and dressed in a sleek, black pantsuit, complete with a crisp white blouse and a pair of high heels. My long, dark hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and I applied a minimal amount of makeup to enhance my features. I was a fit and formidable woman, with curves in all the right places and a sharp mind to match.

After getting dressed, I headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I opted for a healthy bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of granola, washing it down with a cup of black coffee. As I ate, I checked my phone for any important messages or emails.

Just as I was finishing up, my assistant, Lucy, called me. "Good morning, Mayra. Hope you're having a great day so far."

"Morning, Lucy. I am, thanks. What's on the agenda for today?" I asked, knowing that Lucy would have all the details.

"Well, you have a financial meeting at 9 am to discuss the Smith account. Then, at 11 am, you have a meeting with the marketing team to go over the new campaign for our latest product launch. And, of course, your lunch meeting with Mr. Johnson at 1 pm to discuss the potential merger."

I nodded, even though Lucy couldn't see me. "Got it. Anything else?"

"Just a reminder that the board of directors meeting is scheduled as per your orders .

"Thanks, Lucy."

We chatted for a few more minutes, going over the details of each meeting and the prep work I needed to do. When we hung up, I felt ready to tackle the day ahead. Little did anyone know, as Mayra, the businesswoman, I was a force to be reckoned with, but as Venom, the assassin and hacker, I was a whole different story.

I walked into my garage, and my eyes landed on my collection of beauties, each one shining bright and polished to perfection. My cars were one of my obsessions, and I spent hours maintaining and upgrading them. Among my prized possessions was my favorite, the newly launched Jesco X5. Its sleek, aerodynamic design and gleaming silver coat caught the light, making it look like a work of art. The Jesco X5 was a masterpiece, with its powerful V8 engine and advanced technology features. I ran my hand over its smooth surface, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction.

After a few minutes of admiring my cars, I got into the Jesco X5 and started the engine. The roar of the engine was music to my ears as I pulled out of the garage and onto the road. The drive to my company, MCorp, was about 30 minutes, and I enjoyed every moment of it. The wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and the rush of adrenaline as I accelerated down the highway – it was exhilarating.