Dinner and fun !

We arrived at the restaurant, laughing and joking like we used to

We arrived at the restaurant, laughing and joking like we used to. The staff greeted us with a warm smile, and we were led to a cozy table by the window. As we perused the menu, our conversation flowed effortlessly, covering everything from our latest adventures to our embarrassing memories.

Meanwhile, Vihaan was growing restless, his eyes scanning the city's surveillance feeds, trying to pinpoint our location. But Ved and Veer had planned ahead, using their tech expertise to bounce our location, making it seem like we were in different parts of the city at the same time.

Vihaan's face twisted in frustration as he realized he was being outsmarted. He couldn't understand how they were managing to evade him. His eyes narrowed, his mind racing with strategies to outmaneuver us.

But for now, they were safe, enjoying our dinner and each other's company, unaware of the cat-and-mouse game playing out in the shadows.

As we walked into the restaurant, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia wash over me. Mayra, Veer, and I had shared countless memories together, and this place held a special spot in our hearts. We were finally reunited, and I was determined to make this night unforgettable.

But my mind was also racing with the knowledge that Vihaan was closing in on us. We had been careful to cover our tracks, but I knew it was only a matter of time before he caught up. That's why I had taken extra precautions, using my tech skills to bounce our location, making it seem like we were in different parts of the city at the same time.

As we sat down at our table, I kept a close eye on the surveillance feeds, making sure we were still off the grid. Mayra was oblivious to the danger lurking in the shadows, and I wanted to keep it that way. She deserved a night of freedom, without the weight of Vihaan's threats hanging over her head.

Veer caught my eye, and I knew he was thinking the same thing. We had each other's backs, always. We chatted and laughed, making sure Mayra felt safe and cared for. But I couldn't shake off the feeling that Vihaan was getting closer, his eyes scanning the city, searching for any sign of us.

I pushed the thought aside and focused on the present moment. We had tonight, and we were going to make the most of it. As we ordered our food and drinks, I made a silent promise to myself: I would do whatever it took to keep Mayra safe, to keep our bond strong, and to outsmart Vihaan at every turn.

As we finished dinner and prepared to leave, Mayra smiled warmly at us. "Thanks for tonight, guys. It meant a lot to me."

Veer opened the car door for her, and she slid in gracefully. We drove to her mansion, the silence comfortable and familiar.

As we pulled up to the entrance, Mayra turned to us with a knowing glint in her eye. "You two don't think you've been keeping secrets from me, do you?"

Ved and I exchanged a quick glance, our faces innocent. "What are you talking about, lioness ?" Ved asked, playing dumb.

Mayra chuckled, her voice low and husky. "Come on, guys. I'm an assassin, remember? I know all about your little tricks and evasive maneuvers. You've been bouncing our location all night, trying to throw Vihaan off our trail."

Veer and I looked at each other, impressed. "How did you...?" Veer started to ask.

Mayra waved her hand dismissively. "Let's just say I have my ways . And I appreciate the effort, really. But I'm not some damsel in distress who needs protecting. I can take care of myself."

I nodded, feeling a mix of relief and admiration. "We know that, lioness . We just want to make sure you're safe."

Mayra's expression softened, her eyes warm. "I know, guys. And I appreciate it. But I need you to trust me, too . We're in this together ."

Ved smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "We trust you, lioness . With our lives."

Mayra's face lit up with a radiant smile. "Good. I'm glad we're on the same page."

With that, she slipped out of the car and into her mansion, leaving us to wonder how she always seemed to be one step ahead.