not my Boss..or boyfriend?!

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind of work and play

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind of work and play. Our team has been working tirelessly to uncover the truth about Shadow, and it's been exhilarating to see the pieces fall into place. Ved and Veer's banter has been a constant source of entertainment, and I've found myself laughing along with them more often than not.

But what's really made these past two weeks special is the way Vihaan and I have grown closer. He's started picking me up from home sometimes, and those car rides have become my favorite part of the day. We talk about everything and nothing, and I feel like I can be myself around him.

And then, of course, there are the kisses. Sweet, gentle kisses that leave me breathless and wanting more. Ved and Veer have taken to teasing us mercilessly, but I don't mind. It's all in good fun, and I know they're just happy to see us happy.

Here's how this week went:

Monday:
I was running late for work, and Vihaan offered to pick me up. As we drove to the office, he asked me about my weekend, and I found myself opening up to him about my family and my dreams. He listened intently, his eyes never leaving mine, and I felt like he truly understood me.

Tuesday:
Ved and Veer were in top form, teasing us about our "office romance." Vihaan just smiled and shook his head, but I could tell he was enjoying the attention. We worked late into the night, and as we packed up to leave, Vihaan walked me to my car and kissed me goodnight.

Wednesday:
We had a breakthrough in the case, and the team was buzzing with excitement. Vihaan and I worked together to analyze the new evidence, and our hands touched as we pored over the files. I felt a spark of electricity, and I knew he felt it too.

Thursday:
Veer convinced us to take a break and grab lunch at a nearby café. As we sat outside, enjoying the sunshine, Vihaan reached for my hand under the table. I didn't pull away, and he gave my fingers a gentle squeeze.

Friday:
We worked late again, and as we left the office, Vihaan asked if I wanted to grab dinner with him. We went to a quiet little restaurant, and over wine and pasta, we talked about our hopes and fears. It was like the whole world had narrowed down to just the two of us.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't help but feel grateful for these past two weeks. I'd never imagined that working on a case could be so exhilarating, or that I'd find myself falling for Vihaan . But here I was, head over heels for Vihaan, and loving every minute of it.

I walked into the conference room, where the boys were already gathered around the table. Ved and Veer were poring over a map of the city, while Vihaan was typing away on his laptop. They all looked up as I entered, and I could sense the excitement in the air.

"princess , we've got a lead," Vihaan said, his eyes locked on mine. "Shadow is coming out of the shadows tonight, at Club Eclipse."

My heart raced as I took in the information. Club Eclipse was in Vihaan's territory, and we all knew it was a hotspot for criminal activity.