His confession

The room was silent, the only sound of the soft hum of the air conditioner

The room was silent, the only sound of the soft hum of the air conditioner. Vihaan's eyes were fixed at some point in the distance, his mind consumed by thoughts of Mayra and the past.

Veer and Vedant noticed his distant expression and exchanged a concerned glance. They knew Vihaan's introspective mood all too well.

"Hey, boss, what's up?" Veer asked, breaking the silence. "You look like you've lost your favorite toy."

Vihaan blinked, his gaze returning to the present. "Just thinking, guys. Nothing important."

Vedant snorted. "Sure, boss. That's why you're staring at Mayra like she's a puzzle you can't solve."

Mayra's eyes flickered, a hint of amusement dancing in their depths. But she remained silent, her expression enigmatic.

Veer and Vedant continued their banter, trying to lighten the mood. But just as it seemed like the tension had eased, Mayra's voice cut through the room like a knife.

"I'm Venom," she said, her words dropping like a bombshell.

Vihaan's eyes snapped back to hers, his face frozen in shock. Veer and Vedant's grins faltered, their mouths hanging open in disbelief.

The room plunged into silence once more, the only sound of the soft hum of the air conditioner and the pounding of Vihaan's heart.

Veer and Vedant's nervous laughter filled the room, their eyes darting to Vihaan's stunned face. "Well, boss, looks like the cat's out of the bag!" Veer exclaimed, trying to ease the tension.

Vedant chuckled, his voice laced with nervous energy. "Yeah, and it's a venomous cat, at that!"

Mayra's smile grew, her eyes glinting with amusement. "You boys knew, didn't you?"

Veer and Vedant exchanged a guilty glance, their grins faltering. "Uh, well... we might have had an inkling," Veer admitted.

Vihaan remained silent, his face pale, his eyes fixed on Mayra with a mix of shock and realization. He knew, deep down, that he was the reason for her transformation into Venom. His actions, his mistakes, had led her down this path.

Veer and Vedant's nervous banter continued, trying to diffuse the tension. "Well, boss, looks like you've got a venomous problem on your hands!"

"Yeah, and it's a problem that's not going away anytime soon!"

But Vihaan's silence was deafening, his eyes fixed on Mayra with a growing sense of guilt and responsibility. He knew he had to make things right, but he had no idea where to start.

 He knew he had to make things right, but he had no idea where to start