cuddled up

It happened rarely that me and my girlfriend Lia got home at the same time because we work at different places but today was one of those days. We were both exhausted having just spent multiple hours working and then both having to wait on the bus to go home.
We were both drenched to our underwear as it started raining heavily shortly after I arrived at the bus stop and having to walk home after the bus ride wasn't enjoyable at all. As I saw Lia standing at the door fumbling to open the door I immediately smiled. We always had the best time when we arrived home together early.
When I approached her I snuck my arms around her waist. "Hey" I whispered softly into her ear. I could feel her jumping in my arms from the surprise of me being behind her but she quickly relaxed into my arms, leaning her head back onto my shoulder.
"Hey" she whispered back just as softly.
We just stood there for a while enjoying the moment and forgetting about the pouring rain but I slowly got cold so I said: "You wanna get us inside? I'm getting cold." "Oh, yeah sorry." She answered and started fumbling with the key again.
Once we were inside, we both released a long sigh. We hadn't known that we were this cold.
Soon we began undressing directly at the door, the soaked clothes really bothering and itching us by now.
We were both left in our underwear when my arms found their favorite place wrapped around her waist again. I could hear her breath hitch as I started lightly kissing her neck.
"Take a shower with me?" She asked and all I could do was nod, taking her hand and taking her upstairs. It had turned into an intimate moment really quick.
Once we entered the bath she started kissing my shoulder taking my bra and panties off so carefully and gently. A long sigh left my lips, just enjoying the moment. I did the same to her afterwards and when I was finished, she guided me to the shower, wrapping her arms around me from behind once under the water. I let my head fall onto her shoulder as she took the body wash from the shelf and began washing me so carefully and gently. I always really enjoyed those moments and I  loved her gentleness. It just expressed so much love and there was something so relaxing about it. She shampooed my hair with the same care and I was now facing her, puckering my lips slightly making her chuckle and giving me pecks of love on my lips.

We finished the shower after I washed her body and got ready for bed. All I wanted to do is cuddle with her and fall asleep with her in my arms.
So I was eager to get dressed and everything.

"You wanna order takeout?" Lia asked while doing my skincare.
I had forgotten about dinner because I was so eager to get in bed.
"Yes, I would love to. What do you want? I don't care." I answered, resting my hands on her hips.
"Oh, I think I would like chinese." She said with a smile.
"Chinese it is." I smiled back.
I just knew it would be the best evening.

Just as we were ready the doorbell rang. Perfect timing.
Lia went to answer the door while I sat on the bed and clicked through Netflix looking for a movie to watch.
"Here it is!" I heard Lia say at the doorway swinging her hips lightly while coming over to me. She quickly pecked my lips and got into bed. "What did you choose?" She asked.
"I-uh Lion King." I stuttered, still stunned from her swaying her hips. She just chuckled. "Great, I love that movie."

And with that we began watching the movie and eating our food. When we finished our food, we began cuddling and having her in my arms again after a long day of work was just the best feeling. She was, no doubt, my person.

-------
689 words
Tell me how you liked it! :)