hiding

Living at a boarding school meant you didn't have much privacy. It also meant having to hide around with your girlfriend on the weekends trying to find a private place to just be together.
It was exhausting and you could never be sure if someone saw you or not.
It was one day when you strolled around in the nearby forest that you found a spot. It was perfectly hidden but if you looked closely you could make out a small path that led to a spot with a beautiful view, perfectly surrounded by trees and the best thing was that it was empty. No people, no teachers, no students just nobody was there. You sat down on the grass enjoying your own presence for some time before you realized. This was the perfect spot for being with your girlfriend in the summer.
You immediately got up and speed walked into the living complex. When you were inside your girlfriend's dorm you grabbed her hand practically dragging her out of the house.
"What is going on?" Your girlfriend asked with a worried tone clear in her voice.
"I just found the perfect spot for us." You said.
She just nodded understanding what you meant.

As you walked into the forest you became more relaxed, walking slower and kissing your girlfriend on the cheek from time to time. It was relaxing. You felt at peace in her presence and your usually almost exploding brain shut up for once. With that, you made your way through the forest, stepping on leaves and dirt, fighting through the bushes. You just prayed you wouldn't get bitten by some insect.
The walk took about 20 minutes and now it came to the difficult part. You needed to get through the narrow path that actually led to the spot.
"So, where is this spot?" Your girlfriend asked.
"Right through there." You answered and your girlfriend's eyes widened.
"Just through there?!" She asked confused.
"Yep." You answered dryly and began making your way through the bushes with her following you. When you finally arrived you both had messy hair from leaves and sticks brushing through it but it was worth it when you saw your girlfriend standing there with an open mouth, clearly shocked by the view.
"It-It's beautiful." She stammered.
"I know right?" You smiled as you sat down in the grass and enjoyed your girlfriend's shocked state. When she sat down with you, you wrapped your arms around her, laying down and pulling her on top of you making her giggle which only increased as you peppered small kisses all over her face, stopping at her lips to kiss her properly.
She was quick to deepen the kiss and cupping your cheeks making you sigh approvingly.
After the kiss she buried her face in your neck as you kept talking about everything and nothing, earning short answers and a soft kiss on the neck from her from time to time.
You guys just enjoyed the moment, the quiet nature and the presence of each other.
It seemed like hours passed when you wanted to get up and go back.
"I think it's time to get back." You whispered into her hair and kissed her head but when she didn't have intentions to move or answer you looked down and a smile spread across your face. She had fallen asleep on you and damn she looked adorable.
You didn't have the heart to wake her so you just laid there with her on top of you, enjoying the sun shining into your face and warming you.

----------
601 words
Hope you enjoyed it :)