clothes

Sharing the same clothing size as your partner was great. You practically doubled your wardrobe when you moved in together.
You guys could take clothes from the whole wardrobe, not just having one side to yourselves. Honestly, you lost track of which was whose.

One day, after a long day of work, you got home and just wanted to get into your favorite hoodie and cuddle with your girlfriend. Once you pulled the Hoodie out of the closet, you found a stain on it, the stain clearly coming from tomatoes and guess who had tomatoe pasta for lunch two days ago. Exactly, your girlfriend. You just chuckled to yourself, knowing how clumsy she could get sometimes but also finding it hilarious how she thought she could just wash it and hide the stain perfectly from you.

As you climbed down the stairs you were immediately greeted by your dog, jumping around you excitedly and an amazing smell.
Sneakily you got to the kitchen, seeing your girlfriend putting the lasagna in the oven. You put your hands on her hips, which she slightly jumped at but she got up and leant into you.
So you just stood there for a while, you were placing light kisses on her shoulder and she had her head on your shoulder.
Softly, you kissed right under her ear and whispered into her ear. "Hey baby."
"Hey." She whispered back, not quite focusing on your conversation.
Soon you turned her around and gave her a tight hug, causing her to chuckle.
"Long day at work?"
"Too long, I missed you."
You heard her chuckle again.
"You just saw me this morning."
"Still too long." You mumbled into her neck.

"Ok, softie." She whispered and tilted your head up to kiss you. The kiss was loving and showed every bit of affection you had for one another.

Soon you heard the timer go off, meaning the lasagna was finished. "Finally, I'm starving." You said, excited for the lasagna.
As soon as you took a bite of the clearly too hot lasagna, you moaned.
"You did so well. I love your lasagna." You moaned while trying to not burn your mouth somehow.
"I know love, that's why I made it." She said, now taking a bit of food too. The nickname almost made your heart melt. You loved when she called you that.
You continued to eat and talk. Finishing nearly half of the lasagna.
"You wanna watch a film?" You asked while you both washed the dishes. "I would love to." She smiled. "What do you wanna watch?" You asked. "What about Kissing Booth?" She asked. "Kissing Booth it is." You said smiling, liking this film as much as her.

Soon you got cuddled up, you laying on top of her and burying your head in her neck, leaving kisses there from time to time.
Since you have already watched the film many times, it wasn't necessary for you to concentrate. The touch of your girlfriend now being way more important. But you also clearly needed to take care of your tiredness. You could already feel it taking over your body, the warmth of your girlfriend and your filled stomach didn't help.

Slowly you fell asleep with your girlfriend stroking your hair but just before you fell asleep you let out a raspy whisper.

"I saw the stain on my hoodie by the way." And the last thing you could hear was a quiet "shit".

-------------
578 words
Hope you enjoyed reading! :)