swimming

Was it normal for all lesbian couples to have one overactive person and one person who wants to lay and tan all day?
That's what you thought about daily at the moment because you two were on vacation and you two didn't know it any other way. You had always been the one to lay in the sun, read and tan a bit while your girlfriend couldn't sit still for two minutes and spent most of her time in the pool.
"You need to reapply your sunscreen babe." You said with a quick look at your watch.
"Can't you do it?" She whined.
"Good, but only this one time. You need to come out of the water."
She smiled slightly and did what you said. You grabbed your sunscreen and got behind Tara, your girlfriend.
Slowly you applied the sunscreen, making sure to apply everywhere that needed. You felt you girlfriend relax more and more into your touch until she was practically lying on top of you.
"All finished." You said.
"Mhmm." Was what you got as an answer.
"Don't you want to go back into the pool anymore?" You asked surprised.
"No, I want to stay here." You could make out as a mumbled response.
"But it's uncomfortable on the ground, let's go to one of the sun loungers."
After a short time, probably of her thinking, you got a response.
"Yeah, okay."
You got up, taking her with you and laying down on one of the loungers.
Apparently, while you were creaming her in, she had gotten so tired from all of the activities, the sun and your touch that she now wanted nothing more than to cuddle into you and fall asleep which you gladly accepted.

Around one and a half hours later, you felt stirring on top of you. You had just been reading your book the entire time, enjoying the calm presence of your usually so active girlfriend.
"How long have I been out for?" Your heard a raspy voice say.
"Around one and a half hours." You smiled down at her but God did her raspy voice turn you on.
"Ok." She now smiled down at you. "Time to get back into the pool." She grinned.
"But first..." You began and saw her smile drop.
"...you need to reapply."
She groaned.
"And I need a kiss." You added, making her grin again.
After she applied her sunscreen again she came towards you, grabbing you by your hips and pulling you in.
Slowly she kissed you. It was gentle and loving but not too shy. While you were kissing her you felt her walking backwards, pulling you with her by your hips.
You were two steps away from the pool when you realized what she was doing and disconnected your lips from hers.
"No, no seriously, I don't wanna get wet." You whined but it was too late. She was already taking her last step back, falling into the water and taking you with her.
When you both had your head out of the water you quickly began laughing.
"That wasn't funny." You tried to be serious but it only caused more laughter.
"Oh yes it was." Tara said, splashing you with water.
You splashed back but she was quick to wrap her arms around you again and pull you in for yet another kiss.

------------
560 words
Hope you enjoyed!