Part 13

Shivaay reaches his home and is late and grandma Aruna is asleep it's (9:45 pm).

He knocks luckily Grandma Aruna heard his knock she thoughts Ragini forgot something and wears her slippers and goes to open the door.

Shivomru room.
Rudra is miserable without Shivaay om is also miserable but has too take care of
him and goes to kitchen to prepare kheer for him and serves into two plates.

Ok guys ( the writer that's me ) I once r watched an interesting love series and someone mentioned the symptoms of love and will be reflecting both Shivika but Anika first.

1. Missing the person.

2. Smiling when the person is around because he / she makes person extremely happy.

3. Imagining the person.

4 Jealous when person is with another person.

5.Starting having deep feelings.

6.Denial refusing to accept.

7.The feelings grow stronger and became love.

Shivaay's house.
" Shivaay dear come inside ," Aruna said.

Shivaay hugs her tightly.

" Grandma I have missed you so much have you eaten ? Have you taken your medicine ?" Shivaay asked.

" Yes dear and you are supposed to be in university right ," Aruna replied.

Shivaay's stomach was growling.

" Where is my manners am interrogating you like this and you're starving I'll bring the food that remained ," Aruna said walking to the kitchen.

Anirivya room.
Gauri is sleeping peacefully like an angel whereas Bhavya is snoring with blanket out of the bed .

Whereas a girl is not falling asleep because she is thinking of someone a blue eyed man and remembers the flashbacks of how they met and how he has been her hero everytime and she can't even do the same to him.

( 1. Missing the person )

Shivomru room.
" Come on Rudy eat if you don't eat you will be hungry ," Om said .

" Tell me how can I eat when one of my best friends has been suspended and to make matters worse he didn't do anything wrong it was our so called brother Veer fault tell me Om how ?" Rudy replied.

" Didn't Shivaay tell you his superman am sure his ok don't worry if you eat will call him to make sure his ok .... please for my sake ," Om said.

" Ok om but a promise is a debt ," Rudy said.

" Ok ," Om said.

Omru ate and he called Shivaay.

Shivaay's house.
Shivaay already ate the food and went to have a bath his phone was ringing Aruna had it and answered it Omru were telling him how he was coping and then she replied shocked they knew it wasn't Shivaay and disconnected the call.

Shivaay comes and asks her where she put his pajamas.

" Shivaay when were you going to tell me ," Aruna said.

" You are suffering there and you didn't tell me anything am I not important to you ,' Aruna replied.

" Ok your pajamas are in my cabinet go and change your clothes and you will tell me everything ," Aruna added.

" But grandma it's late last your curfew ," Shivaay replied.

" Am all ears ," Aruna replied.

He came back changed and told her everything .

" Are you disappointed in me grandma ?" Shivaay replied.

" Not at all dear whatever you did is right but if you want I can look for another university for you ," Aruna said caressing his face.

" I won't go I'll fight for my own battles plus I have made a lot of friends there ," Shivaay replied.

" Now go and sleep ," Aruna said.

Morning time.
Omru are a wake and have made a plan to bring shivaay back.

They take breakfast and go to class.

( Their plan is to hold a protest in front of the principal's office to bring shivaay back alongside Om's friends Riddhima and Ishana how are activists ( studying human rights ) .

Omru and Ishana and Riddhima are holding a protest in front of the principal's office but it's all in deaf ears soon later on more students come and later on classes are dismissed and people are coming to support to bring Shivaay even Rivya .

But Anika doesn't because she fears if she supports it will jeopardize her good records in school.

Lecturers are keeping on messaging the principal about it and later on calls students to the patio for a meeting.

Thanks for reading

# Shivika ff 2.0

End of the chapter.

Please like and comment.