Part 16

Today guys we're going to witness second stage of love in Anika.

Mumbai University.
A young man is seen entering the doors of university he goes to the principal's office and the principal apologies to the lad for the inconveniences and allows him to go to his room.

Rikara are in the same class and Gauri is the most enthusiastic because her crush is in her class and her partner.

Shivomru room.
A knock is heard at the door.
Rudy goes to check it he smiles seeing the person.

" Brother I missed you so much.......where are my manners come inside ," Rudy said.

" Wow the house is spick and span ," Shivaay said complementing Rudra.

" Thanks brother I did it especially for you ," Rudy said.

" Where is Om ?" Shivaay asked searching left , right and centre.

" Well he had some classes .....anyways I have a surprise for you ," Rudy added.

" What ?" Shivaay asked.

" First wear this blindfold ," Rudy added.

" Ok ," Shivaay added.

He puts blindfolds on his face and takes him to where he kept the protrait and avails them.

" Surprise ! Open your eyes ! How is it !" Rudy exclaimed.

" Wow it's superb ," Shivaay said .

" You know Rudy ever since you and Om entered my life it's like I feel completed and whole I have experienced the joy of having siblings thanks ,'' Shivaay added.

" Brother you know I hate emotions but we fill completed like the three musketeers in Shakespeare ......OMG I think I have started becoming like om I blame you for not staying with us ," Rudy said.

" Enough we the emotions I came with my grandma's home cooked meal  let's dine ,"Shivaay said while removing some food from paper bags.

Rudy receives a text from Chubby informing him they have classes now.

" Brother I love too...but I have to pass I have classes ," Rudy said while leaving .

" Ok ," Shivaay said.

Rudy leaves .

A knock is heard at the door.

" Maybe Rudy forgot something he's always careless ," Shivaay said to himself and goes.

He opens the door he is shocked to see a  girl who was looking  pretty with her blue dress and leggings with matching flats that's right is Anika Kapoor.

" Anika you're here ," Shivaay said surprised .

" Shivaay is this the way you treat your guests ?" Anika asked.

" Ooh right come in my yourself comfortable ," Shivaay said while pointing at the couch.

" So how have you been these past days ?" Anika asked .

" Fine ....anyways I want to congratulate you on your presentation ,"Shivaay said.

" Thanks for the help anyways I brought some kheer for you ," Anika said.

"Thanks but I have already food and I should treat you ," Shivaay said.

" No we're are friends aren't we ...so allow me to serve you ," Anika said .

He agrees and nods .Anika removes plates and serves they start eating there is eerie silence and Shivaay speaks.

" Anyways Anika you didn't tell me you have a twin sister ," Shivaay said.

Flashback shows.
When entering he collided with Bani mistaking her for Anika and informs him is her twin sister.

Anika explains to him how she has always been intimidated by her and she feels insecure around her .

" Anika every star is unique just like all fingers in our hands aren't the same what am trying to say we are all unique just like you ,you are very beautiful and not only the outside appearance but inward beauty you're smart, intelligent and funny ," Shivaay said making her self confidence increase.

" Thanks Shivaay you're a good friend ," Anika said.

" Anytime now promise me just keep smiling it makes you more beautiful ,"Shivaay replied.

Rudy is going to his classes his with his headphones and collides with Bhavya.

" Don't you know how to walk !" Rudy shouted.

" Excuse for your information you weren't paying attention because you were in your stupid headphones ," Bhavya replied angrily.

" Did you call my headphones stupid didn't you know I purchased these from German and are latest edition ," Rudy said boasting.

" I don't have time for your shenanigans and nonsense I have better things to do ," Bhavya said while leaving.

" I thought he was caring but I was a fool he's just a spoilt brat nothing else ," Bhavya said to herself.

The bell rings but Gauri is unaware and Om flips his fingers and informs her.

" Of all the days today classes have to end early ," Gauri said to herself.

" Bye see you tomorrow ," Om said.

" You mean tomorrow ?" Gauri asked shocked.

" Yes we have classes ," On replied.

She squealed and om found it weirdly and left.

Shivomru room.
Anika prepares to leave and Shivaay stops her.

" Just a minute ...wait I'll BRB ,"Shivaay said.

He goes to their bedroom and removes two boxes from his bag pack.

" I wonder what's taking him long ," Anika said while looking at her watch.

He comes and asks Anika to unwrap the presents.

She sees a necklace written on Anika and a star torchlight.

" What are these for ?" Anika asked.

" This necklace is a sign of our friendship and torchlight is just in case a blackout occurs and you're scared...so do you like them ?" Shivaay asked.

" I love them ," Anika said delightful.

Shivaay helps her wear on her neck and reminds her to always smile because she is more beautiful and leaves .

Aniri  are coming feeling happy while badass Bhavya is irritated.

Thanks for reading.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

Please like and comment.

End of the chapter.

Hoped you figured out 2 ND stage of love.