Part 24

Rivya were in a jovial mood because of Omru.
Anika came feeling devastated and sad and went to her room.
She locked her room Gauri kept on knocking on her door but there was no response.
" Let her mood subside will talk to her tomorrow," Bhavya said to Gauri.
" Ok....but let me bring some food to her she might be starving," Gauri replied.
She went to the kitchen and brought some milk and cookies for her.
" Annie I brought some food for you ...please it eat I don't you to be sick ," Gauri said leaving.

Bani's room.
" Why are you so happy today ?" Malika asked.
" Is the a reason to be happy?" Bani replied.
" Please tell me ," Malika requested.
" Well I might say that Shivaay is really unique of all the guys I have dated he's the gentlemen of them all ," Bani said.
" Looks like someone likes him," Malika said teasingly.
" No ...I can never jeopardize the plan ," Bani replied.
" Ok Bani ," Malika said leaving to another room.

" No I don't like Shivaay right ," Bani said to herself.

Shivaay didn't go to Shivomru room he went directly to the cafeteria to do his night shift he's now done and checks his phone on its pockets it's nowhere to be found and assumes he left it in the room
because he wanted to talk to Anika he missed her company.

Shivaay leaves he opens the door ( because he has a spare key ) and finds the room pitch darkness Omru already in slumberland .
He finds his phone and calls Anika she is awake devastated so she's stress eating  eating food that Gauri left her and picks her phone and ignores his calls and assumes Anika is also sleep.

He messages her.
Hey Annie hope you're fine just missed your company  good night.

He also ate leftovers and took a bath and went to bed .

Morning time.
Rivya are awake but Anika is still sleeping so they don't want to disturb her and prepare breakfast and eat and write a message on the fridge to take breakfast they have left .
Rivya leave classes and lock door.

Shivomru room.
Shivomru  are awake it's Om time to make breakfast and eat  in the table Shivaay notices on his phone that Anika didn't reply to his message which was weird as she always replied.
Rudy notices it.
" Brother what's wrong ?" Rudy asked.
" Well Annie didn't reply to my texts..it's weird it looks like she's upset with me but I don't understand why ?" Shivaay asked confused.
Omru  were really feeling guilty they know they are somehow to be blame.
So they come clean and thought that Shivaay will be really pissed off but he was a gentleman and understood that Rudy was just a child.

" It's ok ," Shivaay replied.
All took bath and went to classes .

Rudy  and Chubby were executing their revenge for Bhavya by applying oil so she breaks her legs and post on social media to get his fame and prestige back.

Bhavya was coming Rudy and Chubby were excited to get the video on tape and we're smirking Bhavya saw them smirking and she knew something was fishy .

She looks downwards and sees oil.
" So they're plan is to make me fall," Bhavya said.
" It's a good plan...but sadly Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi am more smarter than you ," Bhavya added.

She was approaching the scene.
" Now she's going to fall ," Rudy said hi fied Chubby.
" Yes I'll get my camera ready and put on social media and you'll get your fame and prestige back," Chubby replied.

But she backflipped and didn't fall and started walking pride like a peacock to them.
" Wow such a fantastic plan but remember one thing Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi I am 10 times smarter than you ....you can't beat me at my own game ," Bhavya said smiling.

She flicks her hair and leaves Rudy was furious like an erupting volcano.
" Let's go Rudy our plan has failed ," Chubby said.
" You leave ... leave me alone or else I'll throw you on the oil spot ," Rudy replied angrily.

Rikara class
Om was so distracted in the entire lesson and Gauri noticed it and later  on bell rang and students started leaving and he was still on the chair Gauri notices him and approaches.

" Om class is over ," Gauri said but now response.
She flips her fingers.
" What ?!"  Om exclaimed.
" What's disturbing you that you're so distracted ?" Gauri asked.
" Nothing Gauri ," Om said.
" Om you're a terrible liar and I know weren't close but am a good listener ," Gauri responded.
" Ok ," Om replied.
He explained how he's feeling guilty because he caused misunderstanding to Anika and Shivaay.

" No need to be upset you told him truth and Shivaay looks understanding am sure he'll still be your ally ," Gauri advised.

Om felt composed after listening to her.

" Thanks Gauri I feel relieved and better ," Om replied.
" It's fine...friends ?" Gauri said.
" Friends ," Om said smiling.
" If you excuse me I have to go ," Gauri excused herself.

Om left .

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.