Part 20

Anirivya room.
" Annie these food are great I think you should thank Shivaay," Bhavya said.
"I will ....but later ," Anika replied.
" Annie if you were to date him you'll have my full support ....anyways he will make a fantastic brother in law right ?" Bhavya replied.
" He and I are just friends.....I think someone has been spending a lot of time with Gauri ," Anika replied.

The doorbell rang.
"Speaking of the devil ," Anika said.
" I'll go and open the door ,"Anika added.

She opened the door Gauri was perplexed to seeing Aloo Puri and paratha  and goes to check the calendar.

" Annie it isn't your birthday why are there your favorite dishes ?" Gauri asked.
Bhavya remembered her Pinky promise with Anika .

" Well actually Annie had a long fatigue day so as a good friend I cooked her favorite dishes ," Bhavya explained.
" I hope tomorrow you'll also cook my favorite dishes ," Gauri replied.
Anika brought an extra plate for Gauri.
" Will cross the bridge when we reach there ," Bhavya replied.

They continued eating.

Shivomru room.
Shivru are eating and Om comes smiling broadly.
" I assume someone had a good time with Gauri that's why he's happy ," Rudy teased.
" Shut up Rudy .....stop teasing Om or else he'll frown ," Shivaay replied.
" Actually for your information Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi  I am happy because Gauri and I won first place in the presentation ," Om replied.
" Wow ! Congratulations brother ! " Rudy exclaimed.
" Congratulations Om I am so proud of you ," Shivaay congratulated him.

They hug him and Om's stomach started growling and laugh.

They bring an extra plate for him.

Anirivya room.
" How was your day Princess Cinderella ?" Anika asked.
" Well it was magical.....I now know I am beautiful ," Gauri said.
" Why ?" Bhavya asked confused.
" Well my future hubby said " I am beautiful "  and I quote ," Gauri said excitedly.
"Apart from that I won first place in the presentation ,'' Gauri added.

Anivya congratulated her and Bhavya brought a packet of mango juice to celebrate with glasses and kept on teasing her but Gauri didn't mind because she was in cloud nine.

" Hip! Hooray ! ," Anivya congratulated Gauri .

Shivomru room.
Shivaay served Om and continued eating while Rudy excused himself.
" You truly have magical hands Mr Chef ," Om complimented Shivaay.
" Thanks .... enjoy the food ,'' Shivaay replied.

Rudy opened his cabinet and brought a champagne bottle and glasses.
Shivom started wondering why he took too long.
He came.
" Gentlemen I present to you Rudy's punch enjoy ," Rudy said.
"I don't drink I'll pass....plus I have to go  to cafeteria ," Shivaay said.
" Me too I don't want to have a hangover ," Om replied.
Rudy made a puppy face and Shivom couldn't resist his charm.

" Ok ...quarter ," Shivaay said.
" Same ," Om added.

He put into three glasses.
" Cheers ! To Rikara !" Rudy said.
" Whose Rikara ?" Shivaay asked confused.
" Come on brother I thought you're cooler....it's Om and Gauri's shipname ,'' Rudy explained.
" Ooh !" Shivaay sighed.

They were drunk and couldn't able to walk and Shivaay was mostly affected because he never drunk and to avoid any inconveniences he texted lunch lady that something came up and understandably she understood.

Shivomru 's dialogue ( drunken state ).
" Guys in my whole life I haven't been attracted to any girl ....but why am I attracted to Gauri like a magnet ," Om said.
" I feel the same way all girls are attracted to me in university.......but I am affected because that girl Bhavya isn't affected by my looks and charms ," Rudy said.
" Shivaay why aren't you saying anything ," Om replied.
" Yes .... aren't you affected by a girl ?" Rudy asked.
" No .....," Shivaay replied he was interrupted by his flashbacks showing him and Anika there first time meeting up to now.

" Brother why are you silent ?" Rudy asked.
Shivaay already slept.
" Om he's asleep ," Rudy said.
He turned om was sleeping like a log.
He also slept with his brothers.

Bani's room.
" Have you find anything ?" Bani asked.
" Yes his single and ready to mingle ," Malika replied.
"It's perfect ," Bani said smirking.
" What's the plan now ?" Malika asked.
" To make him fall in love with me and was someone new comes to dump him," Bani explained.
" I like your avatar....but I somehow pity  
Veer ," Malika explained.
" Don't worry sweetheart am sure he'll be okay ," Bani said.
"How ?"Malika asked.
" Remember that my twin sister liked Veer and what's the perfect birthday gift than to give her my hand with downs....it will be a win win situation Anika will get her love and Veer will be happy ," Bani explained.
" I like your new sexy avatar ," Malika said.
" I like it too ," Bani said.

" Get ready Shivaay Bani Kapoor is coming very soon ," Bani said to herself.

Anirivya room.
Rivya are already asleep and Anika feels guilty and texts Shivaay.

Hi Shivaay thanks for the food I and Rivya enjoyed it ...sorry I didn't text earlier I was in the market held up.

End of the chapter.
# Shivika ff 2.0
Thanks for reading.
Please like and comment.