Part 15

Morning time.
Om hears someone vacuuming the house and it's 5 am he goes to check he finds Rudy vacuuming the house while using headphones.

He taps him.

" Rudy why are you so up so early...you have even interrupted my sleep ," Om said while still feeling sleepy.

" Well Shivaay is coming....he is a perfectionist and likes everything arranged in order ," Rudy said.

" Thank goodness Shivaay came in our lives or else you still be dirty ," Om said teasingly.

" Stop it Om ....now if you excuse me let me finish my work ," Rudy said while faking anger .

" Ok ," Om replied.

There is a knock on the door.

Rudy is in the kitchen om goes.

" A delivery for Rudra Singh Oberoi ," said delivery man.

" Thanks ," om replied.

" Welcome I'll take my leave ,"said delivery man.

He informs Rudy and unpacks the box it's a protrait of shivomru saying ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

He shows om.

" What do you think ?" Rudy asked.

" Wow it's really nice ," Om said.

" Do you think Shivaay will like it ?" Rudy asked.

" He will because you did it with love....anyways I better go we have classes in the morning ," Om said leaving.

Rudy nods.

Anirivya room.
Rivya are awake they find Anika not in her bed which was usually as Anika loved sleep other than books.

They smell an aroma of someone preparing aloo puri.

They go.

She has served in three plates.

" Gauri Bhavya sit breakfast is ready ," Anika said.

" Annie are you fine? Are you sick ? Should we take you to hospital for a checkup ?" Bhavya asked touching her face.

" No am absolutely fine ,"said Anika.

" Relax Bhavya I know why she has woken up early ?" Gauri said.

" Why ?" Bhavya replied.

" Because someone is coming today ,"Gauri said teasingly.

" Who ? ( Bhavya figured it out ) Ooh Shivaay ," Bhavya said .

" Stop it guys I just woke up in the right side of bed ," Anika said.

" Ok Annie ," Bhavya replied .

They ate and Gauri finished eating which was weird because she always ate like a tortoise .

( Rikara are going to meet in classes because lecturers joint classes )

" Gauri what's up ? Why are you eating hurriedly ? You will choke ?" Anika asked worried .

" She is right ... usually you are the slowest ," Bhavya added.

" Sorry guys our classes start early ......bye now if you excuse me I'll take my leave ," Gauri said leaving to bedroom.

Bani's room.
A loud knock is heard at the door.

A girl is seen opening the door.

" Hey girlfriend I miss you come inside ,"
Malika said .

" Hey Malika am so happy  to see you ....BTW I first went to Veer's room I didn't find him there where is he and even his friends are nowhere to be seen ?" Bani asked.

" I a lot has happened since you left and it's a long story ," Malika replied.

" Am ready to listen ," Bani said.

Malika explained everything to her.

" At least he did this himself...so it will be easy to break up with him ," Bani said.

" What do you mean ?" Malika asked confused.

"You really thought I loved Veer not you're hardly mistaken I only agreed to be his girlfriend for he was famous  nothing else ," Bani replied.

" I am confused I don't understand ," Malika said.

" You're so gullible Malika like old things have to be replace I have to replace Veer his now useless to me thrash ," Bani replied.

" Ooh I get it ....but with whom ?" Malika asked.

" I have someone in mind ," Bani replied.

" Who ?" Malika asked.

" Be patient sweetheart ," Bani replied.

Shivaay has groomed himself and is leaving Grandma Aruna and Ragini escort him to the train station and giving him lecturers to take care of himself he boards his excited to meet Omru and Anika.

Shivomru room.
Rudra puts the protrait on the wall.

" Perfect ,"Rudy said to himself.

Rikara are already in classes and Gauri is shocked to see him lecturers pair them into two and coincidentally they pair two of them.

Anirivya room.

" Ok bye Annie am also leaving have a class ," Bhavya said leaving.

Anika nods she doesn't know why she is happy to seeing Shivaay.

I dedicated this story to my sister happy birthday she's an Ishqbaaz fan and loves the group 6.

Thanks for reading.

Please like and comment.

# Shivika ff 2.0.

End of this chapter.

'