Part 17

Gauri reaches the room she is happy about the day.
She starts cooking .

Shivomru room
Shivaay is studying and he hears the door bell he assumes that Omru are back.
He packs his books and goes to the door.

Bani's room.
" How does this dress look Malika ?" Bani asked.
" It's beautiful.....but I don't understand one thing ?" Malika replied.
" What ?" Bani asked.
" Why is the dress red ?" Malika asked.
" Because  sweetheart red is symbolic ," Bani replied.
"Meaning !?" Malika asked confused.
" It means it is a sign of danger bad news....am going to give Veer bad news ," Bani replied.
" You mean breakup ," Malika said.
" Yes now you get it ," Bani asked.

Anika goes to their room she is happy and finds Gauri cooking which was weird Gauri hated cooking.

" What's the occasion ?" Anika asked.
" Nothing am just happy and I felt like cooking ," Gauri replied.
"Gauri you know you aren't a good liar ," Anika replied.
" Ok I'm busted... today me and Om were in the same class and in addition he was my partner and today I got to look at his eyes they were beautiful and showed love ," Gauri said.
Anika started teasing her and Gauri noticed a necklace on her neck.

" Looks like something also happened to you ," Gauri interrogated.
" Meaning ?" Anika asked.

Gauri pointed at her necklace.

Shivomru room.
Om hugs Shivaay and tells him how he missed him .
They ate and Shivaay asks him how his day was.
He explains the situation with Gauri that made him awkward around her.
Shivaay tells him that maybe she has a crush on him.
Om is shocked and he teases om and he shrugs the thoughts he said and tells him to promise not to tell Rudra.

Veer's penthouse.
" I told you several times to leave me alone Ranveer ?!" Veer shouted.
" But ....," Ranveer spoke but Veer interrupted him.
" But what ?! Veer asked angrily.
" Come done Veer I have good news...Bani is at the living room to see you," Ranveer said.
" Really !" Veer exclaimed happily.
" Yes friend now change quickly ," Ranveer said leaving.

At the living room.
" Where is Veer ?" Bani asked.
" Don't worry give him 5 minutes ," Ranveer said going outside to give Vani privacy.

Veer comes and hugs her tightly he tells her how she is looking hot and sexy.

Bani coughs to signal Veer to break the hug.

" Please take a seat ," Veer said.
" Thanks....today I have to discuss an important issue with you ," Bani said.
" Go ahead darling ," Veer said.
"Veer I am here to tell you am breaking up with you ," Bani said.
" What ?! " Veer said confused.
" Yes Veer Malika explained to me everything that happened while I was away...it made me realize one thing I can't spend the rest of my life with such a person ," Bani explained.
" I love you baby....then I'll turn into a new leaf for you ," Veer said.
" You didn't even feel remorseful to apologize to the one you wronged what about change ?" Bani asked.
" Don't leave me Bani I love you ," Veer said.
" Listen here there are lots of fish in the sea am sure you'll get someone deserving ," Bani said while leaving.

A knock is heard at the door and om goes to open Rudy  is seen.
" You guys are having supper without me.... you're so selfish ," Rudy said.
" Come in dumbo ," Om said.
Shivaay goes to get an extra plate and serves him they join him in eating.

" Brother I don't understand one thing ?" Rudy asked looking at Shivaay.
" Tell me ," Shivaay replied.
" There are still 3 dishes just in the morning how ?" Rudy asked.

Shivaay explained the incidence with him and Anika.

" There is something cooking with you and her ," Rudy said.
" Shut up Rudy !" Om shouted.
" No Anika and I are just friends ," Shivaay replied.
" Let me tell you love start with friendship ," Rudy said.
" Where did you hear these from ?" Om asked angrily.
" From my love angel broadcast ," Rudy said.
" I have a feeling that Anika and Gauri will be my future sisters in law ,' Rudy said.
" Shut up Rudy !" Shivom shouted.

Anirivya room.
Anika explained to Gauri how Shivaay gifted her these as friends but Gauri kept teasing her how is her Romeo and prince charming.

Bhavya comes she starts complaining to Aniri her truffles with Rudra and Aniri tease her how Rudra manages to affect her in some way.

She notices both of them are happy more than usual .
" Do you both have boyfriends...if you do then let me meet them first to interrogate them to see if are good for my BFF ," Bhavya said.

They respond no and she starts teasing both of them and start having a pillow fight and get worn out and go to bed.

Shivomru room.
" I'm going to bed ," Shivaay said.
" Ok goodnight bro ," Om replied.
" Bro may I sleep with you I missed you ," Rudy said.
" Am sure his tired let him be ," Rudy said.
" I don't mind come ," Shivaay said.

Rudy came with his blanket and slept alongside Shivaay om felt jealous and also slept with them Shivru teased him and smiled and laughed and drifted to sleep.

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0
End of the chapter.
Please like and comment.