Part 32

Shivaay decides to have alone time with
himself as questions were lingering in his mind out of the blue Ragini calls.
He picks the call.
" Hey Shivaay ," Ragini said.
" Hey Rags ," Shivaay replied in a low tone .
"Why are you so low ?" Ragini asked.
" Its just am exhausted.....anything wrong in the eatery," Shivaay said.
" Everything is going smoothly we have recorded a 5% increase this month ........,"Ragini said.
Shivaay interrupted.
" That's good congratulations," Shivaay replied.
" Now tell what's wrong ," Ragini said.
" As I have said am okay," Shivaay replied.
" We have been friends for last 15 years and I know at the back of my mind ," Ragini replied.
" Please aren't we best friends and friends share everything with each other the highs and lows.... remember saying a problem half shared is half solved," Ragini added.
Shivaay agreed and told him everything that happened.
After 3 minutes Ragini replied.

" I think you misunderstood the situation," Ragini advised.
" What are you implying ?" Shivaay asked confused.
" Well Shivaay..... remember that when you were still in Udaipur we used to feed each other in eatery most people think that we were a couple but in real sense we were just good friends ," Ragini explained.
" Remember as you always say there is two sides of a story," Ragini added.
" Maybe you're right ," Shivaay  replied.
" Ok just have a dialogue with her .......... BTW I have been noticing you for a while do you have feelings for Anika ," Ragini said.
" No.... We're just good friends," Shivaay replied.
" You can deny it but whenever we call each other you always mention her name you're always over the moon and now you're jealous when you see her with another person.....if that's not love then what is it ?" Ragini said.
" I think you're watching a lot of Tv soap operas that's why you saying all these nonsense," Shivaay replied.
" I can't win an argument over you...but just talk to her ," Ragini said.
" Ok," Shivaay replied.
" Have a good day lover boy," Ragini said
teasingly and disconnected the call because she knew her and Shivaay might have an argument.

" Maybe she is right I should have an conversation with her to clear all my doubts and misunderstandings," Shivaay said to himself.

He started smiling but his smile was cut short when he saw Anika and Veer hugging each other and not they way friends hug each other it was when they're in a romantic relationship.

He left shattered into pieces to go home.

Anika and Veer
Anika coughs .
" Veer that's enough...let go ," Anika responded.
Veer let's go.
"Thanks for today Anika.... I'll treat you next time I promise," Veer replied.
" It isn't necessary I did it without expecting anything  in return.....but promise me something," Anika said.
" What is it ?" Veer replied.
" Take care of yourself and don't think of 
doing anything foolish again, " Anika said.
" I promise," Veer said.
" Pinky promise," Anika said.
" I Veeranshu Singh Oberoi Pinky promise to take care of myself and not to do anything foolish," Veer responded.
" Good but practice what you preach....anyways I have to go and complete my pending assignments," Anika said.
" I'll walk to your room," Veer said.
"No am okay...," Anika responded.
"It is the least I can do for you for your act of  kindness ..... please Anika," Veer said.
Anika nodded because she knew he was in a delicate situation right now.

They walked and reached their room and she waved bye to him and reciprocated.
Veer went happy enthusiastic.

Anirivya room.
Anika was done with her mountain of assignments she sighed she missed talking to Shivaay.
She decided to call him.

Shivomru room.
Shivaay was alone since Om went to finish a project  with his friends and Rudy was in classes.
Shivaay was  going through his work for the day to keep him busy for what transpired today.

His phone was vibrating it was Anika he
ignored her calls.

Anirivya room.
" The person your calling is unavailable  right now call maybe later or will inform you if he's available," said phone .

" That's weird.....I'll try texting him ," Anika said.

Text message.
Hey Shivaay.
How was your day ?
I miss hanging with you.

Shivaay got her messages.
But he still ghosted her.

" Maybe he's super busy ," Anika  said to herself.

Mumbai University.
Rudy and Chubby are in a conversation.
Mostly part of the dialogue Rudy is talking about Bhavya.
Chubby is just bored but is trying to be polite so he's listening to him.
Then while Rudy is talking Chubby yawns.
"Are you bored by me Rudra Singh Oberoi?" Rudy asked.
" Am sorry dude but for the past 30 minutes you've been talking about Bhavya ," Chubby replied.
" No I haven't," Rudy responded.
" Yes you have.... am leaving," Chubby said standing up.
" Chubby don't leave wait ," Rudy said.
But Chubby continued going.

Shivomru room.
It's now time for Shivaay to go and teach Bani but he wasn't in a good mood.
So he texted.
Hey Bani.
Am sorry but am feeling under the weather.
May we do this tomorrow I promise I will make up .

Bani received his message and became pale.
" Why are you saw tensed ?" Malika asked worried.
" Shivaay is  ill," Bani replied.
" Looks like someone cares for Shivaay," Malika said teasingly.
" Maybe I should go and see him," Bani said.
" Bani I think you're overreacting maybe it could be he's just exhausted," Malika replied.
" I think you're right," Bani said.

Bani's text.
Hope you recover soon.
Am wishing you good vibes.

Anirivya room.
Anika is at her phone but she is still waiting for Shivaay's message but nothing.

Thanks for reading.
# Shivika ff 2.0.
Please like and comment.
End of the chapter.