Chapter 3

The Rolls-Royce drove into an enormous and luxurious Korean-style manor. There were various stunning and expensive flowers planted on both sides of the road.

As the car came to a stop, a helper immediately opened the car door respectfully.

Jungkook alighted the car with taehyung.

A row of helpers were waiting respectfully. They immediately bowed and greeted them in unison. “Welcome, Young Master and Mr. Kim!”

In their previous life, they had not been greeted this warmly. Je turned to him in confusion. “jungkook?”

“This way, you’ll know with certainty that the Jeon family always values you.” He did not have much expression on his cold and stern face.

Nonetheless, he keenly felt his love. He smiled slightly.

He scanned the surroundings

He scanned the surroundings. The Jeon family’s old mansion’s front yard was decorated with a modern, Korean-style approach. There were beautiful flora and fauna, accompanied with a rock garden. A gentle stream flowed through the rocks to fall into an enormous manmade lake. It made for a stunning sight.

The Korean-style buildings were decorated with carefully crafted tiles

The Korean-style buildings were decorated with carefully crafted tiles. Every single tile appeared unique and stunning. The overall image it left was imposing!

With one glance, it was clear that the owner of this home was especially noble and out of the ordinary.

Jungkook brought taehyung through the front yard. Due to his stern disposition, he did not introduce him to the Jeon family’s mansion’s design and sights.

This was of no significance. They had been husband and wife with him for more than ten years, and had also spent quite some time living here. he was extremely comfortable with this place.

However, as everyone believed this was his first visit, he took care not to appear too familiar.

The two of them approached a pavilion and sat down on the stone seats. A helper immediately brought a platter of fruits and desserts forward. He placed it down on the stone table.