Chapter 18

While driving away yoongi caught a glimpse of jimin from the rear view. His heart was hurting seeing tears in jimin's eyes. He turned his car and started driving towards Park mansion.

After reaching their he quickly come out of his car and run toward the mansion.

He rang the bell and the helper open the door.

"Mr. Kim..." a hint of confusion flashed past the helper's eyes seeing yoongi again.

Yoongi immediately pushed the helper and barged inside the mansion. Without listening anything he started walking towards jimin's room.

The helper was about to stop yoongi but Mr.park stopped him.

Yoongi knocked on jimin's door somewhat urgently. "Jimin, i know you're there."

Jimin come closed towards the door. He was surprise seeing yoongi here.

"I am sorry..." yoongi stopped for a moment to composed himself.

Hearing his words tears started to come out from jimin's eyes.
'Again sorry, i don't want that sorry'

"I am sorry being coward and not confessing earlier." jimin's heart thumped after listening to yoongi.

Yoongi kept his hand on the door, at the same time jimin also kept his hand on the door with tears streaming both of their eyes.

"You know, when i saw you for the first time my heart started to beat fast

"You know, when i saw you for the first time my heart started to beat fast. I myself don't know what i was feeling that time. Whenever you used to come to my apartment ,i would always feel happy. Your voice  would always calm me whenever i was stress." yoongi smiled remembering the moment where he would always act as jimin's presence didn't affect him but it affect him the most.

"I was a criminal in everyone's eyes but you believe me a stranger whom you didn't know. After you started working as my secretary, i had hear people calling you names. I didn't wanted your life to spoil because of me. I am sorry for being coward. But you know these past three days because i didn't see you nor you message me. I waited for you at office, at our apartment and kim home. I will go crazy without you, jimin. Please forgive me for leaving you that night. I ran away from there because i was overwhelmed. Please forgive me and be with me. I will never let you go."