Chapter 25

After few days later.

Based on his memories, minji would save boah, jungkook's mother, today. Consequently her position in the Jeon home would also be elevated.

As he had not paid much attention to the Jeon family in his past life, he wasn’t very certain about the details of this incident.

From what he heard, something had fallen from above and minji threw herself forward to push boah aside. She then sprained her leg and received the Jeon family’s elders’ concern.

Taehyung stood in the yard and noticed minji on the second storey of the Residence. She was standing on the balcony.

This meant that the incident had yet to happen.

However, she was dressed in a black and white stripped shirt with jeans and had her hair up in a bun. She had also done her make-up and it seemed she was preparing to head out soon.

 She had also done her make-up and it seemed she was preparing to head out soon

Taehyung intentionally wore a similar dress today.

(imagine with jeans and no jacket)

High-rise littering was indeed a worrying issue.

However, minji had saved boah at the crucial moment.

He felt that this was a scheme.

Perhaps, he could interfere with this scheme by dressing the same way minji did.

Taehyung searched for boah's number and dialled her number.

Boah sounded a little delighted on the other end. “tae ah, why did you think to call Mom so suddenly?”

Her loving voice left taehyung somewhat dazed for a moment.

Back when his mother, eunji, had been alive, she had also spoken to him in the same loving and gentle manner.

“Mom, I miss you.” he spoke with some sadness. He missed his birth mother dearly, but wasn’t jungkook's mother also his own mother?

Boah was surprised. She sounded a little moved as she responded. “Mom is in the wrong. I must have neglected you. You’ve just married kook and I was afraid of disturbing the both of you. How about this? I’m shopping at the sunflower Building. I’ll buy you some clothes. Do you have the time to come over right now?”