Chapter 27

Taehyung instructed his bodyguard and chauffeur, sehun, to drive him from the hospital to the Kang family’s villa. At the same time, he requested jungkook to arrange for more than twenty bodyguards to accompany him.

When he arrived at the Kang family’s entrance, the bodyguard watchig the gates refused to let him in.

“I am Taehyung. I have a meeting with Director Kang. Open the gates!” taehyung lowered the window and said.

The bodyguard hesitated for a moment. “But…” The director’s granddaughter herself had instructed him not to allow taehyung into the Kang family’s mansion.

“Didn’t your Director kang instruct you that regardless of the time, you are not allowed to stop me from entering the Kang family’s villa?” For the sake of hyunsoo's safety, taehyung had requested he give this instruction to all the Kang family’s bodyguards.

“He did.” The bodyguard immediately gave in. “Please go ahead.”

Taehyung led an army of cars into the Kang family’s front yard and stopped right before the door.

Taehyung instructed the moment he alighted. “Immediately begin looking for Director Kang!”

“Yes, Madam.”

A group of bodyguards rushed into the Kang family’s villa’s living room. A middle-aged man led a group of male servants to stop them. “Who are you? Who gave you the courage to enter the Kang family’s home!”

Taehyung's expression was cold as he stated. “I am Taehyung. I came to look for Director Kang!”

“So it’s Mr. Kim.” The middle-aged man introduced himself. “I am this mansion’s butler, Lim kwang.”

“Didn’t Director Kang inform you all that I am to be treated as a VIP guest?”

“He did…” kwang nodded with some hesitation.

“In that case, you will inform Director Kang to meet me immediately.”

“The Director is currently resting. No one is allowed to disturb him.” kwang's attitude was a little firm.

However, taehyung noticed a hint of poorly concealed anxiety in his gaze. He did not waste his breath on him. He waved his hand and his bodyguards immediately took down the Kang family’s servants. Then they charged upstairs to search for him.

All of a sudden, taehyung felt a hint of danger suffocating him. He felt sincerely worried for hyunsoo's safety.

He felt that if he was even half a minute late, he would be in danger.

Thus, he brought his phone out and immediately dialed minji's number.

In a certain bedroom on the third floor of the Kang family’s mansion, hyunsoo laid unconscious on the bed. There was an open wound on his forehead and the bed was covered in blood.

Minji held a cup in her hands. She dissolved a tablet in it and spoke viciously. “You stupid old man. You tell me, you already have one foot in the grave, what’s the point in holding so tightly onto the Kang family’s inheritance? Who asked you to guard against me as though I’m a thief! Once you eat this, you’ll die in your dreams. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely inherit the great Kang family which has a hundred years of history.”

She pinched hyunsoo's chin and was about to feed him the water in the cup.

All of a sudden, her phone rang. She glanced at the screen and saw that it was actually a call from taehyung!

Although she had saved that taehyung's phone number, the two of them had a poor relationship and rarely interacted with each other. Why would he suddenly call her?