Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s pov

"Time out!" Coach yelled. The score was 55-57, we were losing with 18 seconds left. "All right, we are running Black for Demi. If they double you, fight through them and take your shot when you have five seconds left. Let's go." Coach said.

The Suns take to the court after their time out. Their undefeated record at stake. They need a basket to tie or a three pointer for the win.

We got the ball on the baseline and stacked it up. A teammate passed the ball in as we all ran the play. Demi got the ball.

Under 10 seconds now. Demi gets the ball and she is double teamed...forces the 7 footer. Hits off the back of the rim. Zendaya with the rebound, 5 seconds on the clock. Zendaya kicks it out to (Y/n) Lovato behind the three point line.

As soon as I caught the ball, I released it. I watched the ball arch it's way toward the rim as the buzzer sounded.

The Suns could win or lose it right here!

I watched it swish through the net. The whole gym shook from how loud the crowd got.

She hit it! She hit it! (Y/n) Lovato with the three pointer at the buzzer. The Suns are still undefeated!

Zendaya ran up to me, and I hugged her when she jumped on me. The rest of the team crowded me and hugged me. Demi still stood in her spot where she missed, and wiped seat off her face with her jersey.

I tell you what. If you are going to play the Suns this season you better take note- there is a new Lovato in town.

I came back from the locker room, showered and clean, and everyone, even people I didn't know were congratulating me. Uncle Keith high fived me, and my mom hugged me.

"For a kid that was about to quit, that was something to see." Keith said.

"Yeah, but I was slow getting back on defense, and I picked up fouls early."

"You did great." My mom said.

"See you guys later." I said and walked away.

"Not too late." She called out. I walked out to my car, but I overheard Dan say something to Demi.

"I thought this was your team." God, he is such a dick. I shook the thoughts out of my mind, and opened my car door. I hopped in and started the engine.

"Hey, you." I heard Camila say in my right ear. I jumped and turned around to see a top less Camila sitting in the backseat of my car. I looked her over before adverting my eyes and nervously laughing.

"I uh." I cleared my throat. "I think you have the wrong car." I said while trying to be nice, and not completely stare at her.

"Nah, don't mind me. I just have to get out of this uniform." She said before removing he skirt too. "Oh, anyway, I'm Camila, but I have a feeling you already knew that."

She folded her skirt, and placed it on top of her folded shirt, leaving her in her bra and panties. She slid her bra straps down her shoulders.

"That last shot was so amazing. How'd it feel? Good, huh?" She said as she removed her bra and placed it on my shoulder. "You know it did."

She was leaning in, but abruptly stopped and ducked behind my seat. A knocking on my window brought me out of the thoughts I was having. Coach Smith stood there, smirking. I took the bra off my shoulder, and rolled the window down.

"Well, that game wasn't horrible."

"Thanks, Coach."

"Well, don't turn pro yet. You drag your scrawny but to the weight room twice a day starting now."

"Got it." I said awkwardly, trying to make him walk away from the car to not see Camila.

"Oh. By the way, there's a half-naked girl in the back seat of your car. I just thought you would like to know." He said as he tipped his hat to me. I awkwardly nodded as he walked away.

"Grouchy." She said when she popped back up with a jacket on backwards to cover her chest, and laughed with me. "So, anyway, you're in it now, aren't you? When that last shot went through, did you feel it change?" She said as she bit her lip.

"Feel what change?" I asked.

"Everything." She said slowly and seductively. "But, don't worry, baby. The whole popularity thing isn't so bad." She said as she leaned in until she was about an inch away.

----------------

Lauren's pov

"Unbelievable. She scores 12 pathetic points, and they act like she's a legend. You know how many games I scored more of that in? All but two." Demi ranted. We were laying in my bed as she ranted about (Y/n)'s game tonight. When is she going to get over it? (Y/n) is on the team whether she likes it or not.

"And one of those I had mono." She grumbled. She acted like a child when she ranted. It used to be kinda cute sometimes, because of the little pout she did, but now everything has been going down hill between us.

"Well you don't have mono now, do you?" I said, trying to kiss my girlfriend, but she turned her head and kept ranting.

"My dad's going to kill me." I gave up in trying to put effort in our relationship anymore. I was done. "Something has changed."

"With your dad?" I mocked.

"No, with your room. Something is different." She said.

"It's the walls. I took all of my sketches down." I sighed.

"What sketches?" Demi turned to me, looking confused. Unbe-fucking-lievable. You have got to be kidding me. I rolled my eyes, and stood up from my bed. I officially give up on this shitty relationship.

A/N So, Lauren and Demi won't last much longer, as you can see. But, Camila just came into the picture. Comment and vote.