Amarillo Starlight (4)

If you have not guessed already Leo's dad is the principal of this school, i leave one over bearing male only to bump into another.

Great just fucking great.

--------

Someone help me please I thought while walking beside Mr Lupus who is currently taking me to Leo and giving me a lecture on the side.

Like I'm bothered to listen to the same shit again I thought bitterly all I kept hearing from him was "you should know better then to leave Leo"

"Do you know what could happen." Blah blah blah. Blinking lazily I absentmindedly nodded my head to what Lupus was saying.

"..You understand don't you Payne?" Mr Lupus questioned, I quickly shook my head and looked up into his black eyes and swallowed.

Oh shit.

Scratching my head I nodded "Yeah..totally agree with you" letting out a nervous laugh I look into his eyes. Lupus looks satirised my response nods his head.

After turning the corner Lupus stops at his office door making my frown at the black door. Wasn't he taking me to Leo?

Before I could ask Lupus he quickly opened the door and gently pushed inside and shit the door.

"The fuck was that?" I muttered while fixing my bag strap on my shoulder why did he leave me in here by myself ?

"A word like that should leave such a pretty mouth like yours Payne" A deep baritone voiced making me jump. I let out a gasp as a sudden chill went up my spine .

Leo

Taking deep breaths I try to calm my crazy heart beat before it burst into a million pieces. Slowly looking up I see a extremely pissed of Leo leaning against the desk.

"Come here"

My mouth began to dry as I slowly moved away from Leo, my legs shook as my back hit the door. Shaking my head at him I bite bottom lip and look at the ground.

I will not let him do this to me

"Payne come here now" Leo growled lowly, my body suddenly felt like something was pushing me down.

Making me submit to Leo. 

Go to him

My mind screamed as pain began to erupt from my mind go to him my conscious screamed as I took one step towards Leo. Breathing heavily I try to keep the tears from falling from eyes.

It felt like my whole body was on fire

"Le-o stop it " I whimpered looking up into his unforgiving eyes, all I got was a blank looks as he tilted  his head to the left.

"Stop what Payne?" He questioned while tapping his fingers across the sodden desk. The steering pain increased as i staggered to Leo, falling against him in put my head in the crook of his neck and took a deep breath in.

The pain faded away as Leo moved his hand from the desk to my moving his hand gently down his back up and down.

A firm hand made its way to my chin and forced me to look into his eyes "Don't you ever run from me again Payne"

Blinking away the tears that were dying to come out I Shakily nodded my head and moved his hand from my chin.

"I won't" I mumbled while looking at the window, my heart beating like crazy and I knew that Leo could feel it pumping against his chest.

Leo moved his head down to my ear, gently moving my hair to the side he whispered ever so softly in my ear

"Remember this Payne. If you run I'll find you even if it means tearing this world apart. You are mine." Leo gave my ear a quick nip before moving away, Leo moved both of his arms around my waist and gave them a quick squeeze.

"Mine"

This is when reality hit me like a truck. I was never getting away from Leo.

I'm stuck with him forever.

---

It's been three hours since Leo dropped me home and I have never felt so free at home. Which is fucked because it should be the other way round, I should be out with my friends going to the cinema even eating.

Hell even girl talk.

But no I'm at home and funnily enough it's the only place I'm free from Leo.

Sighing out loud I walk into the living room and spot mum on the love seat. Quickly moving across the room I sit next to her and lean my head against her shoulder.

The familiar scent of lavender invades my senses, I close my eyes briefly I will never get sick if this smell.

Smells like home

"How was school sweetheart?" Mum questioned while shifting slightly moving my head from her shoulder to her lap.

Looking into her warm brown eyes I couldn't help but smile "It was alright" I said while moving my head to watch the tv.

"Mum"

"Hmm"

"Have you ever thought about moving ?" I mumbled against her leg, I left her body tense as she moved her hands to my face an forced me to look in her direction.

"No" Mum shook her head and took a deep breath in "Everything we need and want is in this town"

Frowning I bit my bottom lip she isn't wrong this town had everything you could think of shopping centres, restaurants even theme parks.

Moving off her lap I sit and face her "But don't you want to explore? See what else is out there apart from this town?" I questioned looking at my tense mother.

Her face flashed with something before she shook her head "No Payne let's stop taking about this" she said while running a hand through her hair.

"But mum-"

"Payne yo-"

"Mum I-"

"YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING THIS TOWN" Startled at her wide eyes as she suddenly stood up and turned the tv off.

"Don't ask stupid questions Payne. Food is in the kitchen" with that she stormed off leaving me speechless.

Feeling a wave of sadness I slowly leave the living room and walk towards my room, my bottom lip began to tremble as I turned the cold door knob.

I always knew that would be the answer nobody ever leaves this town but hearing it out loud knowing that I'll be stuck here forever broke my heart.

Silently shutting the door I lean back and let my body slide down the cold door, tears began to fall my eyes as I saw my life flash before my eyes.

This is how my life's going to be and I have accept it.

Moving towards my bed I open the opens and slide into the cold covers, tears still continue to flow as I close my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep.

-///

(Few spelling and grammar mistakes wrote this on the train home :3)