Save the last dance

-----

Ten minutes.

Ten flipping minutes we have been sitting in silence, Lucas had gone to sleep as soon as he was put in his booster chair.

I looked at my nails seeing the chipped purple nail polish, I frowned and began to scratch it off with my index finger nail.

Seeming though I have nothing better to do right now. Letting out a small huff I quickly glance to my right to see a stiff and slightly pissed off Leo.

My eyes moved towards his fists which was clenching and unclenching on the wheel, I watched as his knuckles turn white to pink as the blood quickly rushes back to his knuckles.

Feeling a little worried about Leo I decided to grow a pair of balls and break this painful silence.

Pushing my hair back I wiggled a little in my seat making my body his direction, feeling s little nervous I bite my bottom lip and take a deep breath.

'You can do this Payne' I chanted to my self I sat up straight and moved the seat belt out of neck. The bloody thing is starting to dig into my neck with every move.

"Leo are you okay?" I asked him cautiously watching as his eyebrows furrow in annoyance and his bottom lip sucked into his mouth.

Silence.

'Okay then' I thought awkwardly as I cleared my throat and leaned my head against the head rest behind me.

Lifting my index finger I poked Leos muscular arm, Leo tensed slightly before flicking his eyes towards my finger then went back to looking at the road.

Leo let out a deep sigh and clenched his jaw, frowning I poked him again.

"Leo"

Poke.

"Leo"

Poke.

"Payne knock it off" Leo grunted angrily narrowing his eyes on the road. Leo shifted a little in his seat and rolled his neck as if to get rid of a pain at his neck.

I stared at him in disbelief did he really not want to look at me that bad, he would rather glare at the fucking road in front of us. Which is only grey and white.

'How interesting' I thought sarcastically biting my tongue back I moved my body away from Leo and faced the front.

Crossing my arms over my chest I glare at the road ahead.

I don't know what the fuck crawled up his arse but he needs to get it out. Now

"Jeez Louise Leo can you just talk to me please ? The silence is frigging killing me" I huffed rolling my eyes I bog the fuck out of his face.

"No" Leo's deep monotones voice stated as he moved his tanned hand off the gear stick and turn the radio on, turning the volume up slightly he opened the window and carried on looking straight.

What the fuck.

That's all I thought before gritting my teeth in anger, son of a bitch. Angrily moving my body to my left side I stared angrily at the moving cars zooming past us. (They're on the motor way so there's going to be cars on the left :)

He needs to get whatever's stuck up his arse out.

-----
"Payne honey I'm so glad you can join us" Leo's mum squealed as she pulled me into a tight hug. 'For a small women she sure is frigging strong' I thought while looking down at the small brunette holding on to me.