How to wipe out a coven

"Now we find a way to get close to the Gym and somehow sneak into that weapons room"

Chris let out a small chuckle, "We are so fucked"

—————————

"You don't think I know that ?" I hissed at him and jabbed him in the ribs, Chris winced and gave me a dirty look and pointed at map in my hands "Don't abuse me, never forget how I got that" I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder "You're right, I'm sorry" I said sympathetically and patted his back "But an idiot is an idiot. Stop stating the obvious" I pinched his arm and shook my head and started to walk towards the gym

"Bitch"  Chris mumbled under his breath and followed behind me, a smile was threatening to makes it way across my face. Only in a situation like this, would Chris make you laugh.

The two of us quietly walked past the office doors, and held our breath when we heard footsteps. "Get in here" Chris whispered, and grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. He closed the door quietly, and we both put our ears against the doors. Two sets of footsteps walked past the door, voices muffled and I couldn't tell who that was?

I looked at Chris and mouthed 'do you know who that is?', He gave me a dumb look and nodded and mouthed back 'yea these nuts' the urge to punch him was unreal. I rolled my eyes 'i'm being serious' I mouthed back my eye twitching slightly. He shook his head.

The voices faded away and so did the voices. Chris slowly opened the door and we both carried on walking towards the gym. As we walked towards the Gym door, I saw two black bags. I tugged Chris t-shirt and he looked back at me with a raised brow "Can I help you ?" I pointed at the black bags "We should take these with us hold all the grenades" before I walked away I stomped on Chris foot. He winced and gave me a dirty look "Stop giving me attitude" I said while picking up the bag and threw one in his direction.

"And I won't hurt you" I gave his a fake smile and showed him the middle finger. Chris snatched bag off the floor "Just so you know, I'm only giving attitude when you deserve it"

I sighed and walked towards the gym door, "shh" I put my finger on my lips and looked at Chris "Can you do that ? SHHHH?" I hissed when I saw his mouth open an close. He said nothing but give me a dead look.

We both  look through the glass and saw no one was there "Do you see the door?" I whispered to Chris as I scanned the room, I couldn't anything ? Not one other door. "There" Chris whispered back and was pointing at the wall, I squinted and saw that door was there but it was camouflaged.

"Let's go this quick, I just wanna go back to bed now" Chris mumbled tiredly as he opened the door, "Be careful" I said while I looked around the gym waiting to see if someone would pop up, I held onto Chris's arm as we both quickly walked towards the door. "No point in pussyfooting, might as well go for it" Chris said as he broke into a sprint. I let go of his hand and quickly looked around the room before running after him.

Adrénaline ran through my veins as I watched Chris put the keys in the door, and with a loud click the doo unlocked. Chris put his foot in front of the door stopping it from opening, and turned his head to look around the room "Just checking" he said and shrugged his shoulders. "Lets kill these bitches"

With that he moved his foot, and the door opened with a creak and there it was. Both me and Chris were heavily breathing as we stared at the row of heavy machinery and  my eyes locked onto the one thing I wanted the most. Grenades.

I walked into the room first and moved the bag off my shoulder, and I stared at the grenades in wonder. "Woah" I touched the pear shaped bomb in wonder, "Damn right woah, I can't believe we even have this in here" Chris said in disbelief next to me.

Leo'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें