Standards (Edited)

-
Everyone in the class froze as I began to heave my guts out, my fucking stomach burns I thought while pulling my hair away from my face.

"Payne"

Avoiding eye contact with everyone including Leo, I bring my sleeve to my mouth and give it a lazy wipe and lean against the table.

Closing my eyes I lean my head back and take deep breaths to calm my pounding heart. Warm hands touched my face forcing me to open my eyes and stare into his light brown eyes.

Tears began to fill my eyes and Leo face began to blur, embarrassment filled my body as I replayed the scene in my head again I fucking vomited all over Leo's shoes infornt of everyone.

"Payne baby are you ok?" Leo's deep voice rumbled as he caressed the tears that started to fall down my cheeks. For some reason, that made me feel worse than I already was.

Shaking my head frantically  "N-no bu-t I vomited A-LL OVER YOU!" I cried out loud scaring the shit out of Leo.

Leo's eyes widened slightly as he took in my hysterical form, Leo quickly sidestepped the vomit and shook it off his shoes. "Come" Leo mumbled while gently holding my arms, and started guiding me towards the door.

Hiccupping I sniffle up the bogey coming out of my nose and look at the floor. My legs shook with every step I took towards the door. I could feel the stares of my classmates penetrating my back.

Stop staring at me I thought while biting my lip, I need to get out of this shit classroom as soon as possible. Anxiety came creeping up on me as I heard people whisper about what I've done.

'Did she just do that ?'

'Ew disgusting'

My head started to pound as the voices started to eat me, great I guess now they have something to talk shit about grinding my teeth together I keep my mouth shut and follow Leo out of the classroom

We walked into the nurse's office in silence, all you could hear was Leos shoes squelching across the wooden floor each step I mentally cringed. I feel so bad right now, I refuse to look up at him I don't think I can take the humiliation.

We stopped walking when went near the nurse's office, Leo gently nudged my weak form towards the doors,  spreading his hands behind my lower back he guided me to the open door. The office felt and smelt exactly how you would expect any nurses would, it's cold and it just smells like sick people. 

 "I'll be back" Leo muttered as he shrugged off his jacket off his build form, and put it over my shoulders crossing my arms across my chest I rub my hands over my arms "Ok" I croaked, my throat felt raw from the amount of strain I put it through. 

Leo said nothing, just stared at me for a while before turning around and silently closed the door. I stood there for a while, staring at the wooden door and bit my bottom lip and took a deep breath in and left out a sigh. 

"Come on Payne we can do this" I whispered to my self while turning away from the door, pulling the jacket around me Leo's perfume invaded my nose making my body relax. Shaking my head slightly, I walk towards the curtain pull it open. 

=====

Crazy women need to get some professional help I thought trying to sidestep the old bat. She's pretty good on reflexes for someone who is as old as this school.

Her green eyes narrowed in a warning, her lips went into a thin line before putting her hands on her hips "You will get back into that bed until I say it's okay for you to go, you will listen to your teacher" She said sternly crossing her arms "Or would you prefer if I call home to your parents explaining how you don't listen to teachers?" She challenged tapping her left foot judging by the smirk on her face she knew she won.

I gave her a dirty look and sat down with my arms crossed around my chest crazy bitch got me there. Lord knows what my parents would do if I had a phone call home, especially if it's something bad.

I sighed tiredly as I looked at the clock on the white wall taking its bloody time ticking. I just want to go home and get into my bed and cuddle with Lucas. I could do with a dose of Lucas. 

"You can go now" The old bitch muttered looking towards the door. Rude I thought while rolling my eyes she won't even look at me and say it.

I jumped off the bed and straightened my skirt and pulled the jacket closer to my body, turning on my heels I began to skip towards the door. Only to be stopped by a grumpy looking Leo who was leaning against the door frame.

I couldn't even look him in the eye without my cheeks beginning to heat up from how I vomited on him.Rocking on my feet I decided it was time to face the music, I bit my lower lip and slowly looked at Leo who was already staring at me.

Grabbing a piece of my hair I twirled it around my fingers, feeling extremely nervous as I took a step forward.

"Leo I'm really s-sorry about your shoes" I squeaked looking in between his eyes, I'm such a coward I can't even bring myself to look at him in the eyes.

Leo had walked towards me and before I know it I'm trapped in his arms, He then leaned down and moved my hair out of the way of my neck and stuffed his face In-between my neck and shoulder "Are you really sorry?" He mumbled against my neck his soft lips brushing against my neck, I was so close to letting out a moan of pleasure.

"Y-yes I am" I stuttered trying to push him off me, I looked at him in the eyes to find a pair of brown eyes staring right back at me, expect this time Leo had a smirk painted on his face.

Oh crud

"Show me" He grinned down at me his gaze full of lust, I thought he was joking but the look in his eyes told me he was being serious.

====

It's been a while guys :)