Shithole

'What the fuck, why does my head hurt so much ?' This was the first thing that came to my head when I woke up, lazily moving my front I stuff my head into my pillow and began to stretch my body. Moving my head to the side I let out a big yawn and slowly begin to sit up from the bed.

A familiar dull pain at the back of my head made me wince, I gently touch the side of my head and flinch at the pain.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck and probably look like it as well, I don't need a mirror to tell me I look like shit.

My eyes felt as if they were sealed shut, bringing my hands to eyes I start to rub them and slowly start to open my eyes.

The room was dark looking at towards the window I see the sun shining through the black curtains.

Black curtains ? Moving my head rapidly around the room, the realisation that this isn't my room started to brew an uneasiness in me.

This isn't my room but it sure as hell seems familiar, my eyes looked towards the chest of draws near the window. A picture of me.

Moving the covers off me I feel the cold air hit my legs, looking down I see I'm in a pair of boxers and a oversized t-shirt.

Oh ok.

Shaking my head I crawl off the bed and walk towards the door, my hand slowly went around the cold metal and pulled the door open. Squinting at the brightness I move one of my hands to shield my eyes from the sun light.

Walking forward I see a familiar set of doors and walls, I frowned and walked towards the stair case.

When the hell did I come to Leos house

My feet dug into the cold carpet with each step, looking to my left and my right I try to find Leos parents or even Leo himself but nothing.

As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs I hear  shouting coming from outside, quickly running into the living room I move the cream dream curtains to the side and move the net.

A loud gasp left my mouth at the sight in front of me "What the hell" I whispered as I watched men being shoved to the ground, men dressed in black surrounding the street as they invaded people's home and took away the women from their homes.

And the worst part of this is that they seem to be taking girls and boys from my school.

My body began to shake in fear as all I could see was chaos, the sound of children cries filled the air with women screaming for their loved ones.

Wanting to stay.

I need to stop this, taking a deep breath in And try to walk towards the front door,  my legs felt as if they were about to give up on me on any second. Slowing down my pace I pull the wide door open and look around with wide eyes.

"No-no LET ME GO" A familiar voice scream, snapping my head to my left I see Dylan the schools star footballer being dragged away from the group of men that we're currently being surrounded by heavily armed men,into the arms of a older male.

A massive ass male.

My body froze as I watched the males  eyes turn blood red and let out a snarl that shook me to the core. Moving my hand to my mouth I try to stop the whimpers from escaping my mouth I knew they would hear me. They aren't human.

The man moved his hand from Dylan's arms to his waist and pulled him towards his chest, Dylan thrash against the stranger his fade going red in anger as he tried to push the male away from him.