May the lord be with us

We have 5 days until we find this witch and kill her. Now, time to find that weapons room and for that to happen I need to find Leo.

———

I trailed my fingers up and down the spine of the book that was sitting on Leos desk,  I tilted my head to the side and began to trace the name that was etched on the spine. The wording was foreign something I could not make out. I let out a sigh and slip the book over and opened the book midway and started to scan the contents. 

What the fuck is this? I blinked rapidly as I looked at the illustrations of a person on a concrete slab and a cult-like group surrounding this person on the table. I shook my head and put the book down, this too bookie for me. I closed the book and put it back on his desk.  I scanned his desk and saw one of his desks draws open, I bit my bottom lip and quickly looked at the back of the door to see if anyone was walking by. When I heard nothing I quickly went around his desk and slowly moved his wheely chair out of the way. 

I bend down and sat in a squat-like position and opened the draw and saw a map. Okay, maps are good. I slowly picked up the map and opened it. Bingo. A Cheshire cat grin made its way onto my lips, there before was a map of this place. My eyes scanned the map, and I used my finger to trace the rooms. 

"Kitchen, gym,..hm" my eyes brows rose up as I saw a name in red "the play room?" a shiver went down my spine as I quickly shook my head and looked for anything weapon-related. I moved the map to the side and tapped my finger on the side "training room.. weapons vault" I whispered to myself in victory and quickly folded the map and put it into my back pocket. 

"Payne?" the familiar deep voice questions, my eyes went wide as my heart began to pound against my chest oh shit. I cleared my throat and tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out what the fuck Payne just talk!

"What are you doing back there?"  his steps thudded against the floor and the floorboards began to creak under the pressure of his shoes, I swallowed harshly and did the only thing a dramatic bitch like myself could do. 

I quickly closed the draw and fall onto the floor holding onto my stomach, I pinched myself hard on my ship and let out a gasp. Leo's foot steps quickly thudded towards me and bent down to my level, I opened one eye and gasped out the only fucking thing I could think of " I need to bust shit" I gasped out and held onto Leos leg. 

Leo's face was  a mixture of disgust and concern.

"Lets get you to the toilet" was all he said and picked me up from the floor, "slowly please"  I said whilst leaning my hand against his well built chest. Goddamn. I bit my bottom lip and quickly shook my head and  moved my head against his shoulder. 

"Sorry" he mumbled and quickly shifted me in his arms and started to run out of the door. I moved my hand to his jaw and gripped it tightly to face me. Leo slowed down and quickly glanced at me "are you okay?" he questioned and gently rubbed his hands across my thigh. 

I gulped at the action and shook my head "No you have to hurry I can feel it coming out" I looked at Leo dead in the, his hazel eyes widened as he looked around in a panic "my room it is" he quickly bolted up the stairs and ran towards the black door and used his foot to kick it open. 

I blinked a few times and shook my head, he was going way to fast for  me to keep up with . I didn't even get a chance to look around the room before Leo opened another door in his room and put me down in front of the toilet.