Note From The Author

Hello my lovely readers,

This is just me clearing the air for any further confusion or misunderstanding. I have recently found out that there is a story here on Wattpad similar to mine, it's called White Noise. Both stories have had the idea to have a countdown to when you meet your soulmate, although the author of the story and I never knew the other story existed until recently. 

Neither story has copied anything from the other story, we got our ideas from two seperate places.  I got mine from a post on Tumblr, not knowing there were movies that were similar to it at the time I began to write it, and the author of White Noise got her idea from the movie In Time.
And although we have used the same idea, our stories are quite different. The Timekeeper is only set about 50 years from now, but isn't futuristic whatsoever, where as White Noise is very futuristic/sci-fi.

If you're more into the futuristic science fiction stories than the romantic teen fiction, then White Noise is for you. If you're more romantic than futuristic, then The Timekeeper is for you.
You could read either, or both really, but I just needed to say this so that there hopefully won't be any misunderstandings in the future.

Thank you :)