Mr. Hawthone

10 years after the war with Gaea. Percabeth has a four year old son.

Mr Hawthone POV
I am mr Hawthone. I teach preschool and class is about to start. I sit down at my desk and take attendance.

Liam: here
Jasper: here (can you guess who her parents are?)

"Call me Jass! I hate the name Jasper! It's a boys name!" (Pronounced like Jess)
Emma: here
Ruby: here
Andy: here
David: here
Alice: here
Etc
He finally reached the name Charlie on the list, he was absent. That was abnormal. This kid was like a genius prodigy. He read Shakespeare! His parents must push him extremely hard.

He came rushing into the classroom at that moment covered in water. "Sorry sir! My sister silena uh, broke the sink!"

"It's okay Charlie, that was your first late since, well ever!"

Charlie sat next to Jasper. Class went as normal. When the bell rang I asked Charlie and Jasper to come up to the class. Everyone else had left.

"I just don't understand! You talk constantly during class but, both of you get higher grades than anyone even in 3rd grade!"

"I tutor Jasper."

"Well how is it possible that you are such as genius?"

"I don't know, it kinda runs in the family. My grandma was the smartest lady ever! And on my dad's side... Well I inherited my intelligence from my mom!"

"I would like to speak with both of your parents at 5 today." I said. Their parents much push them extremely hard. I felt bad for the little guy. Strict moms are not fun.

"Okay!" Jasper said and ran out the door.

"Why?"

"Umm... To tell them how excellent you are!"

He fiddled with a pen in his pocket. (Whole backstory on what this is on my headcanon series but, if you don't read that, it's not Percy's but it's like Percy's.)

"Ok..." He slowly walked out of the classroom eyeing me.

I had never met these parents but, they were probably extremely strict.

Well, they would be here in about an hour, better clean this place up. I walked over to the aquarium and cleaned it. I then, started to clean off desks.

1 fabulous hour later

I heard a knock on the classroom door. When I opened it 4 adults, one of them being very pregnant and 2 kids walked through.

"Annabeth! They have a fish!"

"I told you that, daddy!" Charlie shouted.

Both the man, which I assumed to be Charlie's father and Charlie ran over to the fish tank.

Charlie started giggling uncontrollably. "Nemo is so funny!" Nemo was the fish, which our class had given him the name.

Jasper immediately went to playing with the superman doll. Followed by the other man who, I again assumed to be Jasper's father.

"Woosh! He's flying!" Jasper said, as she waved the doll around the air.

The very pregnant girl and the one who'd previously been called Annabeth sat down at my desk. "Sorry, about our umm husbands they are a little bit immature."

"Hey! No I am not!" The one who was staring at the tank said.

"Yes, yes we are Percy."

"Yeah.."

"So why'd you want us here?"

"Well, umm your son and daughter are both exceeding preschool standards."

"So?"

"Well, I just wanted to know if you were pushing him to hard.."

"Excuse me?" Annabeth and the woman with brown hair said at the same time.

"My son, exceeds because he wants to! Does it seem like we are pushing him to hard? I mean seriously, in the five minutes you've seen my husband do you really think, that Charlie would ever get forced to do to much homework? Charlie! What do you do in your free time for FUN?"

"Read or study mommy."

"Please, next time just call us. Annabeth here had to cancel some meetings just to come here. And Percy missed swim practice for the Olympics." The brown haired one said.

"Nice to meet you but, we will be leaving now."

They all walked out.

I was in utter shock. I've taught at this school for 26 years and never has a student want to study books that are for students 3 grades ahead.
----------
There's a new chappie so yeah!