Violet Pithers

I edited the Nikki Wittern chapter in case you want to go back and read it.

Violet POV

 My name's Violet, I'm a thirteen year old daughter of Hades. Apparently, I was born thirteen years after some war. I don't really know why that's important? I guess it's because I'm the first child of the Big Three to show up since then. I'd only just gotten here two days ago, and already had met one of my two siblings, which I apparently have. The other one wasn't at camp, but as soon as they heard I was here, they planned to come to camp today. Honestly, even after being explained this a few times, I still don't understand why this is such a big deal, there's tons of kids here. I'm not special, I never was. 

So anyways back to the sibling who's coming here. Apparently, her name is Hazel Zhang, she's technically a daughter of Pluto, but same difference. I was sitting on my bed reading fanfiction when the cabin door opened. I quickly hid my phone underneath the pillow as fast as I could. A girl suddenly came running at me about to hug me. 

 "Hey sis! I'm Hazel" She smiled. We looked like night and day. I assumed most kids of Hades where like my brother and me, but this girl should've been a daughter of Apollo or something. 

"What was that on your phone?"

"Nothing."

"Of course it isn't nothing!" She said as she grabbed the phone from underneath the bed and started reading. "Oh you we're reading, what was it you we-"

Dammit.

She had started reading.

SHE HAD STARTED READING MY SMUTTY FANFIC HELP WHAT DO I DO I CAN'T CALL NINE ONE ONE THEY DON'T ATTEND TO TEENAGE FANGIRLS IN AWKWARD SITUATIONS

"What's a um.. Davekat." (That's a ship if you don't know) Help help help help help she's already read the title she's going to start reading then what do I do I wasn't prepared for this they didn't teach me this in tumblr school. 

"Oh um" Her face turned bright read," This is um what you read.." She looked at me questionably. Quick make up an excuse....

"THAT'S NICO'S."

"Nico has a pink phone case?"

"Hey man, I don't judge." She didn't buy it. Her face was completely red at this point and she was still reading. 

"What um... Who writes this? Did you write this..?" Quick think of something... 

I grabbed the phone out of her hand and chucked it out the window. Perfect distraction good thinking Violet. In the distance I heard some demigod yell "WHO THREW THAT?"

I didn't need that phone anyways...

===========================

I felt we needed a funny one after the Rose chapter... I know it's only 400 words, I'll probably edit it tomorrow to make it longer and better.