Jess Tunnali

Quick little shoutout for awesome people Percabeth_4eva__ and readerwriter10123 I AM THE BIGGEST WHOVIAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay that was all.

Jess POV

 I was walking by my cabin when I saw two of my best friends sitting outside of it. Reyna and Nico. At first, when I joined the camp I thought they were a couple they were so close! Apparently, they've been really close ever since the war. It was about a month ago, but sadly I only came to the camp about 3 weeks ago, so I just missed it. I would've liked to had helped.

 "Hey guys! Whatcha doing outside the Apollo Cabin?" I said, as I walked up. My sudden hello surprised Nico. He looked extremely nervous.

 "Nothing! We're umm just chatting!" Nico looked embarrassed. Had my otp (Please don't hurt Jess my majestic die-hard solangelo shippers, she is just a confused little potato) finally come true?!?!?! WAS REYNICO CANON?!?!?!!??!

 "Really? Do you normally just decide to "Chat" outside of random cabins, especially the Apollo cabin, -the brightest cabin, due to the god owning it-  since you hate leaving your cabin, Nico?" I said.

 "I was just trying to get Nico here, do to something..." Reyna said. I continue with what she was saying, but she never did. After a while, I realized they weren't going to tell me what they were talking about, so I let them continue their conversation in "privacy." But actually I just walked behind the cabin and eavesdropped. I watched Nico and Reyna continue their conversation.

 "C'mon! Go ask him!" Reyna said as she lightly punched Nico on the shoulder.

 "What if he says no? What if he thinks I'm weird.." Nico said, adverting his gaze.

"Then I'll punch some sense into him." Reyna said. They were so cute together! I squealed. (No... Just stay calm.. she's just confused... ALRIGHT I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE) I suddenly, felt the presences of someone behind me, I mean, not like I had a sixth sense or something this person made it very obvious they were behind me. 

"Hey, why ya' stalkin' them?" A girl said. When I turned around I was greeted by a girl with glasses and a purple pixie cut. She was much, much taller than me. (although that's not hard to do considering I'm very short.)She also had a huge grin on her face, but she seemed like she always had that huge grin plastered onto her face.  "I'm Meg, I'm a daughter of Hecate, now, who are we stalking?" She said as she leaned over my head to look around the corner of the cabin.

"Ahh.. Nico and Reyna.. Any particular reason for stalking them?"

"Uhh... Well they're sorta really cute together..."

"Oh. Well they are really great friends, y'know. But strangely, they don't have much in common, well except for one thing." She said as she leaned closer. "They both were rejected by Percy." 

"Oh um.. WAIT WHAT." Sudden realization hit. "NICO'S GAY!??" She nodded, a little startled that I had started screaming. 

"Shocking how they didn't hear that." She said calmly. She then knocked on the cabin. "Do you ever wonder why everyone's an Apollo camper?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's always the Apollo or Aphrodite campers who do something stupid, like try to separate solangelo or percabeth. Why not ever Hecate children? Have you ever noticed that? Hmm... Well maybe next time it'll be a Hecate camper...." (This is foreshadowing and you didn't even realize it)

"What are you talking about?" I said, confusedly.

"Meh, you say that like I'm weird, when you're the one stalking them." She said as she pointed to Reyna and Nico. I ignored her and turned around and started watching them again.

 "Bro, please do all the Aphrodite girls a favor, so they can stop forcing you two together in awkward moments, and just ask him!" Reyna said. 

"Fine." He said, knocking on the Apollo cabin door. My brother Will came to the door. Wait, Will was inside?!?! HOW DID HE NOT HEAR THEM? After a while of talking I saw them hug..

-----------------------------------2 months later-------------------------

Will and Nico had been dating for 2 months, and I had to say, it was adorable. Now if only tratie would become canon...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really liked writing this chapter! It was a suggestion, sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.

Anyways, what do you guys want next, I sorta have an idea in mind, but I will make sure I get the chance to upload whatever suggestions you have, and also.........

I was tagged for something.............. so here it is.......

I was tagged by demigodTARDIShunter Thank you for tagging me <3 GO READ THEIR FANFIC!!!

Rules

1. You have to post all the rules

2. you have to tag 13 people 

3. Each person has to say 13 things about themselves (Demigod you only put 4 questions but okeydokey...)

4. You have to answer all 13 questions as well as make new questions for people you tag.

5. Please don't skip tags

6. Tags back are allowed.

7. If you don't do something in a week, you'll have to do something I tell you to do

8. Be creative with the title

9. Put it in a book, not comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Are you a superwholockian?

Yes. Very much so literally took over my life oml.

2. Do you watch Once Upon a time?

I watch it every single time a new episode comes out. IT IS LITERALLY MY LIFE

3. What books do you recommend?

Cinder, Fangirl, Heroes of Olympus series,

4. How did you join wattpad?

I became a wizard.

My Questions for tagged people to answer:

1. Do you watch anime? 2. If yes, to question 1, what is your favorite anime. 3. Favorite tv show? 4. Favorite Fandom? 5. Do you wanna build a snowman?

Tags:

IDONTWANNATAGANYONEANDYOUCANTMAKEMETRYMAKINGMEYOUWONTIWONDERIFANYONEWILLNOTICETHISISNTATAGANDIWONDERIFANYONEWILLTAKETHETIMETOREADALLOFTHEWORDSINTHISTAGOMGIAMSOANTISOCIALIHADTOCHECKLIKEFIVETIMESTOMAKESUREIWASACTUALLYTAGGEDONTHEORIGINALPOSTAREYOUSUREYOUMEANTTOTAGME?

That's a legit tag, and you can't prove it isn't.....

Don't try clicking on it...