Katherine Monstriny

This is in college, they are like, 26

Katherine POV

"GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!" My best friend, Alex (A Girl) shouted at me.

"What?!" I said.

"DOCTOR WHO SEASON NINE PREMIERED!!!" She screamed.

"Bish! Don't you think I know that!" We were the school's biggest nerds. We wrote fanfic, watched shows like Sherlock and Doctor Who, and my backpack was filled to the brim with books.

"IKNOWBUTLIKEOMGANDDEVROSANDSTUFF" She was fangirling, a tad bit to much.  I laughed.

"Well anyways, I got Percy Jackson to let me tutor him!"

"You got Percy Jackson, the sweetest and hottest guy on this planet, to let you tutor him!" She shouted, again.

"Yes! I am going over to his place tonight!"

"He's so mysterious, like he lives way way off campus. It's kinda creepy, but he is also extremely nice!"

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"Well, it'd be crazy if he didn't, but no I don't think I've ever seen him with any girls, or with like, pictures of girls." 

"Okay, well hopefully he doesn't, can you help me get ready? I wanna dress casual, like, I have no intentions of wanting to be his girlfriend, but I wanna wear something nice.

"Well then lets go get you ready! And I can fangirl some more, while we do it!"

-------------SEXY LINE BREAK IS HERE TO SAY, ITS NIGHT TIME YA'LL--------------

I knocked on Percy's door. As I was waiting, I checked my bag to make sure all my books were there. DANGIT I FORGOT MY DANG ENGLISH TEXTBOOK!

"Hi, Katherine." Percy said as he opened the door.

"Hi" I replied, as I walked in. "I umm, accidentally, left my English book at home, do you have an extra?"

"Oh yeah, you can borrow Annabeth's."

Annabeth? Who was she? Well, maybe it was a sister. I mean, if it was his girlfriend, wouldn't he say 'you can borrow my girlfriend's book' Yeah that's it. They're siblings. I mean, what kind of couple lives together? Yeah, definitely..

"Thanks for tutoring me on such short notice. I usually have Annabeth tutor me but, she was busy today." He said, as he was walking me into the living room."Here, you can sit in the living room while I grab the book." He said, as he walked out.

I sat down on the couch and noticed something on the wall. Written in those, big letters that artsy people sometimes decorated with, writing there names out of them, was "Annabeth & Perceus Jackson." 

Oh my god! That makes me feel so much better. They had the same last name! That proved my point of being siblings. Or they could be married, but uhh. Well, I had to keep telling myself that it was definitely, siblings.

Then, I noticed something even worse. A picture frame that said, As Long As We're Together inscribed on it. This wasn't the bad part, the bad part was the picture inside. It was a wedding photo. Of Percy. Being the groom. 

I felt tears, gloss my eyes. I hadn't ever tried to be one of those desperate girls, that always went out of their way to be noticed by their crush. But, finding out your crush is married when just, ten minutes ago you thought he was single, can be a real shocker.

He came back with the books and I wiped up my tears. I told him it was just an allergic reaction to dust or something and that my eyes were just watering. I finished tutoring him, and left. I never talked to Percy again. I didn't wanna. I didn't want to remember the painful feeling of finding out my crush was married. 

It stung even more when I found out he left school. And that the reason he left was because that time Annabeth was to busy to tutor. Turns out, when Annabeth was out, she was at the doctor's. Percy left school because he was gonna be a dad.

--------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating! I have been non-stop watching supernatural and I have been having writer's block.

Anyways, who do you want to meet who next?

Also, I am pretty sure I might've based Alex and Katherine are both based off of me a little bit.

PSSSHHH I TOTALLY DIDN'T EDIT THIS AFTERWARDS BECAUSE I MIXED UP ALEX AND KATHERINE PSSSHHH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?