Emma Striston

Jesus Christ, I was half asleep (As it is 4:04 am) and then I realized I haven't updated this in over a month. My god. Next time I do something like that, assume that I'm dead and presume to annoy the crap out of me by screaming at me to continue writing so I come back from the dead, as that would be the only reason I don't update in this long. You have my permission to flood my messages with "Update." But my main reason for not updating is because I spent the past two weeks in California and in Vegas.

Emma POV

As I was kicking the seat in front of me on the train, my blond hair that was in pigtails kept bouncing into my face. I was always this hyper. As I was practically bouncing up and down in my chair the man in front of me turned around with an angry look on his face.

 "Hey! Would you knock it off kid?!" He said, he was a man in a suit, he had green eyes and blonde hair. I hadn't even realized someone was sitting in front of me.

 "Sorry sir!" I said as I smiled. As he turned away I heard him mutter underneath his breath, "Punk. This is why 12 years olds need to be supervised." I wanted to correct him, because I was actually 14, but I didn't have the chance to it because at that moment the train came to a stop. The voice coming from the speaker that sounded like nonsense, told me that this was my stop. I got off and skipped all the way to where I was going.

 Tonight I was going to my friend's house, for dinner. This is my first time coming over there because my friend has always gone over to my house. (Due to the fact that my parent's where never home, because of work or because they just didn't want to watch me,) I was so very excited!

 As I knocked on my friend's door, I took off my fishnet gloves and metal bracelets and put them in my purse. They had started to annoy me. I heard some shuffling come from inside when a little girl opened the door. 

 "CHARLIE IT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She shouted. I instantaneously blushed. (A/N: Jesus Christ maybe I shouldn't be writing this late, I am so tired I almost forgot how to spell instantaneously.) What a silly thought, Charlie and me, dating? We'd known each other since we were five! We were like family! As I was thinking about that, Charlie came to the door and invited me.

 "Hi Charlie!" I grinned and looked around, his house was pretty! But it also felt foreign. I could smell home cooked dinner made with motherly love, (At least I think that's what that smells like. It sure doesn't smell like take-out) and the house gave off a warm aura. It was unlike my normal, large, house that was always barren, and was always empty.

 As I walked in I was greeted by two little kids, (a boy and a girl) that looked like twins. These must be Charlie's siblings! They were so adorable I wanted to squish their cheeks. Nearby sitting in a high-chair was a baby, sitting a table in their front room. The baby was in a Finding Nemo onesie, and had a little toy fish in his hand.

 At that moment he threw the toy fish on to the floor and squirmed around to try to reach it. I'd never seen a baby with such a grave understanding of the mistake he had just made. The baby's eye's widened, and he realized he was never getting that fish back. That is until I gave it back to him seconds later.

 "Hi Emma, we're so glad you could make it." Charlie's mom said, as she entered the room. It was a pretty woman with blonde hair and grey eyes. I smiled and thanked her for inviting me. As we all entered the dining area, I realized how chaotic this family seemed. Their two twins were running around playing tag in the living room, the baby was throwing his toy, and Charlie's dad seemed as childish as the rest of the kids, but it was still amazing. Everything about this chaotic family was amazing... Is this what normal families where like? They actually seemed like a family!

  I wish I had my own chaotic family. 

 I wish I was apart of a family like this, where they all seemed like they loved each other... And they weren't faking it.

===================================

I NEED SLEEP BUT  I STILL WANNA RIGHT ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I'M SORRY I'M FALLING ASLEEP AS I WRITE THIS YOUR JUST LUCKY I DELETED THE PART ABOUT THE BABY HAVING A TOTAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS AND THAT LASTED LIKE TWO PARAGRAPHS I ONLY LEFT A LITTLE BIT IN.