Stacy's Discovery

***

Stacey felt nervous butterflies fluttering in her stomach as the helicopter soared through the air, and the tall buildings of downtown Gotham grew smaller and smaller in the distance. She could still see the smoke hovering in the air behind them, making the city appear as though it were covered in thick smog. She felt the copter jolt a little due to the turbulence in the air, and the Joker felt her body scoot a little closer and latch onto him tight. He chuckled a little, as he always did when he found something amusing (and there wasn't much that the Joker didn't find amusing) and he hugged her even tighter against his body.

"Nervous about flying are we?" he cooed in her ear. "Don't worry baby bunny. Daddy's gotchya. I suppose it's not natural for little bunnies to fly," he snickered.

Stacey shivered in his grasp, and against her better judgment to keep her eyes shut, she peered out of the copter again, and watched the shops and business districts down below soon transform into parks and suburbs. It wasn't long before the valley turned into green hills, and the modest houses below were replaced by mansions.

It was at this time that Stacey was able to finally get a glimpse of where exactly the Joker's hideout was location wise. It was far off passed the upper class suburbs, even passed the main wealthy neighborhood. They flew over more hills, and the mansions were getting farther and farther apart, tucked deeply away in the mountains on the outskirts of Gotham. Finally they reached a large estate hidden away, far up in the mountains where what seemed like miles away from any possible neighbors.

The Joker chuckled as his little pet clung into him for dear life while the copter landed on the large estate below. The property appeared almost big enough for a jet to land on. After the copter performed a brilliant landing right outside of the massive mansion, the Joker thanked the pilot in a very professional manner and handed him a wad of hundred dollar bills.

The Joker helped his little harlequin out of the copter, and Stacey felt her floppy jester hat being blown around from the wind created by the propeller. The smell of pine trees and mountain air reached her nostrils, and she watched the helicopter depart from the property. "Whoo, what a ride huh babe?" the Joker chuckled and Stacey yelped as he gave her a playful slap on the behind, the sting going right through the tight fabric of her harlequin jumpsuit. Then he caught her off guard by pulling her into a tight embrace, and he kissed her roughly, his tongue invading her mouth.

When he pulled away from her the look in his eyes told Stacey that in a manner of minutes, she would be spread eagle on his bed. There was a flame ignited within his dark pupils, and the way he was tonguing his scars was oddly seductive. "You. In the house. Now," he said tersely. She didn't have time to respond before he easily scooped her up in his arms and started carrying her towards the house.

Despite still being in a daze over the traumatizing experience with her father, Stacey couldn't help but giggle and kick her legs while the Joker carried her like a feather. She always felt tiny and feminine in his strong arms. Standing at nearly six foot four, and bearing the confidence of a smooth talking dictator with a deep masculine (albeit nasally) voice, the Joker held a commanding presence. Most women (and men) immediately took on a submissive role in his presence. He knew how to strike fear in the heart of someone's soul, but also how to manipulate them to the point of wanting to follow him off the edge of the earth and into the fires of hell. He had a serpent's tongue.

A couple of his goons immediately rushed to open the double doors of the mansion for their boss and his pet. They knew that it was better to do it without having to be told. It was all about respect.